"Enjoy! Bye Bro, Bye Boys-" Sam, Cas, and Dean turn around to see the Trickster gone.

"I'm surprised you don't recognize me? You've popped my trunk so many time and have been riding me for years-" You say your line in this smooth seductive tone you never thought you had. You lift your eyes from your script to see Misha's, Jared's and Jensen's eyes on you. Your cheeks got a little red but nothing that screwed up your acting.

"Wait, are-are you Baby?" Sam asked the beautiful women as she began to twirl her hair and push off from the Impala.

"Sam, Dean was supposed to figure it out-" You come face to face with Dean and you begin to slowly slide your hand up Dean's chest and once you reach the back of his neck. Baby pulls Dean's neck towards her and give a soft, yet very passionate kiss.

"Yep, you are definitely Baby." Dean commented as he cupped your cheeks and being you up for another kiss.

"Dean, so you are saying this is the human version of your Car?" Cas, slightly confused looks at Sam before directing his attention back to Dean kissing Baby.

Dean pulls away from Baby and pushes her hair behind her ear I see her whole face. "Yes. My dream girl is right here boys-" More kissing continues.

"Dean, shouldn't we make sure, she- it- is a real girl first? Like the Trickster made her appear. What if she isn't fully a- a girl?" Sam shrugged towards Dean. Dean rolls eyes and keeps looking at Baby.

"He didn't mean that. You are definitely a girl, right?" Dean smiles with a hint of question in his voice.

"Nothing but human here." Baby steps back from Dean and unzips jacket to flash bare chest towards the three boys.

"Damn! Where have you been all these years?" Dean smiles walking closer to Baby, cups her face again and releases it, smiling close together.

"I sure am happy to finally payback everything you have given me, Dean."

"Can't wait-" Dean wrap's his arms around Baby's waist and turns back to Sam and Cas just standing there. "What? You two going to stand there forever?" Dean stated in a sarcastic tone.

"No, but this just seems so un real. Cars just can pop up, alive, and begin kissing you-"

"They can if Gab has anything to say about it-" Cas mutters over Sam towards Dean.

"Let's get back to the bunker and sort things out there," Dean looks down at Baby. "Get to know you better. You probably know everything about me."

"To the last T." Dean opened the passenger door and baby slid in, taking Sam's seat. Dean moved to the drivers side and saw Cas and Sam get into the back.

"Finally, something amazing can come from all this bad." Dean leans over and presses a kiss to Baby's forehead before staring up the Engine and taking off down the road.

End Scene.

You and Jensen never let eye contact once yo started talking. And the Director noticed the connection.

"Wow, (y/n) that was great-" Bob calls out, snapping you out of your trance with Jensen.

"That was perfect." Jared called out and Misha began to nodded up and down. Very much agreeing with Jared.

"Yeah, Bob. She has the part. You saw and heard her. She's- She's perfect." Jensen smiled at you as he left his attention from Bob back to you.

"I agree, (y/n) would you like the part? It's all yours." The Director states with a huge smile.

"Yes! Really? Yes! I would love the part!" You couldn't believe you got the part in one audition. Getting it over all the other more attractive girls and famous actresses. You even think you saw Danneel Harris out in the hallway waiting to go in.

"Awesome! We start Baby's filming next week. I'll send you your scripts to your home address." You stood up and reached out for Bob's hand but he wrapped you in a hug instead. "Welcome to the family Kiddo."

You couldn't keep from smiling. You separated from Bob and turned around to see that Jared, Jensen, and Misha had come around the other side of the table.

"Welcome to the family!" Misha called out wrapped his arounds around you.

"Thank you! I'm very excited to be working again! I've been off for so long, and again you guys know that from last night-" You all laughed and Misha let you.

"Yay! New member to pull pranks on!" Jared laughed as he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a close hug. Now you knew why people called him such a moose.

"Well you have no idea what's up my sleeve so watch out!" You winked at Jared as he smiled and pulled away.

"Congratulations. I knew you were going to get the part the moment you walked in the room."

"Thank you Jensen. For that and last night. I was a mess." You reached out and he wrapped his around around you.

"Not a problem. I would definitely love to bring you home again sometime-" Jensen whispered in your ear causing you to blush. He kept you in his arms longer than Jared and Misha.

"I- I would like that," You smiled as Jensen let you go, leaning a kiss on your cheek. "I will see you guys next week. Got to see how my friend did on her audition."

"What was your friend trying out for?" Bob called out and it made you all turn towards him.

"It's not in here?" You cocked your head in confusion. Beginning to feel bad that you didn't see your friend go into the room like she saw you. "She tried out for a crossroads Demon."

"Her name Daniella LaRose?" Bob asked as he looked at his phone for a second.

"Yeah. Did she get the part?" You asked looking over at Jensen then back at Bob.

"Yes she did. Just got the message from Andrew."

You began to jump up and down like a kid in a candy shop. "That's awesome! Thank you guys so much. See you next week-" You waved back heading to the door. You were so happy, nothing could get better than this. Before you pulled the handle, Jensen grabbed your wrist and immediately you turned around to meet his emerald eyes.

"Hey (y/n) wait! Why don't we all go out to dinner? To Celebrate?"

Correction: Things could get better.