01

a late thursday night, the snow hitting the screen and the chilly breeze coming through the window as theo enjoyed the cool temperature, liam did not however. liam was under a blanket shivering and theo was sitting by the window just staring into the dark night sky. theo walked over to liam and sat next to him on the bed, taking his hand and kissing it while warming it up with his own. liam made a groaning noise, the one he makes when he's sleeping and theo bothers him during his slumber.
"baby.." theo whispers, knowing he has a flight to catch in 2 hours and needs to leave the house now. liam grips theo's hands tighter knowing the same information theo does. he doesn't want him to leave so he thinks if he holds on tight enough, he won't go. theo interlocks their fingers and rubs his thumb along liam's hand. when he boards that flight, he won't be home for 2 months and neither of the boys want that, but work is work and he needs to earn money for the two boys as liam only works in a pizzeria and bowling alley for now.
it was 10 minutes sitting like that and theo sighed heavily, "liam, i have to leave now. are you coming with me to the airport or no?" liam nods under the covers and theo swears he heard a sniffle coming from the younger boy. theo lets go of liam and grabs his bags. liam gets up from his spot in bed and puts on clothes as he was only in his boxers. "no wonder you were cold, you had nothing on you idiot." theo gives liam a little hit on the back of the head and liam groans. "now let's go i need to be there in 20." liam nods and before theo could step out of the room, liam begins to cry. he doesn't mean to but he can't hold it in any longer, the tears flowed out so fast. theo ran to liam and wrapped his arms around his waist
the boys finally get out of the house after 5 minutes of rushing and fussing, hands interlocked and sadness spread across their faces. liam looks into theo's dark eyes that he had fallen in love with the day the two had met and he had kept his calm, just until theo left, however. they pulled up to the airport and theo took liam's hand tightly in his own, kissing his knuckles one by one, small and warm tears falling with every small kiss. this made liam more upset than he was before and theo could tell although he had no intended to make his significant other upset.
  "i'm so sorry to leave you in such a time like this.. i didn't mean-" liam shook his head and cut him off. "please, i'll be fine. business is business." his voice cracked with every word. theo then pulled liam in for a long and soft kiss, the two having tears falling from their eyes, theo's hands cupping liam's face and liam holding theo's wrists lightly. as they pulled away, their foreheads stayed against each other for a moment then theo pulled back. he got out, grabbed his stuff from the trunk, and was leaving.
before he was inside, theo yelled back at his now lonely boyfriend, "see ya in 3 weeks eugene!"