My mom has officially been dead for three weeks.

My life has been a living hell for three very long weeks.

The funeral was small. Of course all my friends came running back to me. Mason apologized a million times over. I forgave him. I was too exhausted to fight. Same with Penny and Olivia. Kennedy went home two days ago. Turns out I was right, she was pregnant.

My dad came to the funeral. He came with his wife and two kids. He gave me the choice to stay with the Andrews or go with him. Obviously I chose the Andrews. Guess that's my family now.

Wes doesn't even remember the night of the party. So, the deal is still on. He lost though. Only he doesn't know.

Do I miss my mom? I mean of course, she's my mom. I have yet to cry though. That's mainly pout of me being the person I am but I just haven't cried. I miss her but she was rarely home so there isn't much to miss.

I haven't gone to school. I haven't left my room. I only left twice. Once for the funeral and the second time was to move all of my stuff from my house. My moms most prized processions and her car went to me and my trust fund opened up. 100,000 dollars. Lucky me.

Note the sarcasm.

Wes is really the only person I talk to besides Gia and Ever. Jase and I have put our differences aside but were not the way we used to be.

"Knock knock." Wes says coming in with a tray filled with food.

My mornings have been me and Wes eating breakfast together and me moping around. It's depressing. He refuses to go to school but if he misses another weeks he'll get kicked out which can't happen to him because he'll loose his scholarship for college.

"Hi." I mumble.

"Still no school?" He asks placing the tray at the foot of the bed and sliding in next to me.

I shake my head.

"I can't even imagine what's going through your head kitten." He says as I rest my head on his shoulder and I trace circles on his chest.

I feel the tears coming. "She may not have been there but...she was anything you could want in a mom. She loved me. She would do anything for me. She did what was best for me. She cared. She was nothing like Gia but she cared you know?" I start crying and Wes pulls me closer.

"Kitten. Shh. It's okay. She lived you in her own kind of way." He says rubbing my back.

"I miss her so much."

"What can I do?"

I stop crying and sit up and look at him. "Do you remember anything from that Friday we went to that party?"

"Uh not really. Why?" He asks

"Tell me what you do remember."

"Um okay. Well I r!ever getting there and you immediately leaving. I didn't see you like at all. I'm pretty sure I almost hooked up with Allie Coleman that girl in your grade. Then I had way too much to drink and that's all I remember." He says with a shrug.

"Do you remember the car ride home?" I ask.

"Nope. "

"You're going to think I'm crazy but you told me you loved me." I say.

He stops everything and freezes. "I what?"

"You told me you loved me." I say.

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "Damn it."

"Is it true?" I ask.

"Yeah. I love you Haylee. I lost. I love you." He says .

"Don't lie to me Wesley." I scold.

"I'm not lying kitten. I've loved you since... Letts just sag way longer than you think." He says looking into my eyes.

"I have no clue what to say."

Do I even like him?

Of course you do. The real question is do you love him?

I barely love myself.

***

Hey loves.

Dedicated to huggablyhuggable

You're very welcome for the second update. Be blessed. That's really it.

Don't forget to comment vote and share so people know this awesome story is out there!! That's all my peeps love you!

Next update is probably tomorrow