07

I look at myself in the mirror. No I can't wear this one either it shows way too much cleavage. I sigh and throw the shirt in the pile of shirts I can't wear. Moving onto dresses. My date with Mason is in less then an hour and I still don't know what to wear.

"Hey sweetie." Gia says peering into the doorway.

I smile at her. "Gia, can you help me?"

"Of course!" She says waltzing in. She goes straight to my closet scanning over the dresses. She pulls out a baby blue skater dress and white wedges. "Try this."

I take the dress and shoes and go to the bathroom and change. I smile at my appearance in the mirror, happy with what G picked out. I walk out and Gia smiles.

"You look gorgeous." She says. She walks over and pulls my hair out of its ponytail and shakes it a bit to mess it up. In a cute way of course.

I look in the mirror again. My hair is actually tamed enough to wear it down. It flows in perfect waves down my back and over my shoulders. "I love this dress Gia. I completely forgot I had it."

"Well you look amazing!" She says and claps her hands together.

"Hey Haylee, can I have your notebook to–" Wes says but stops once he enter my room and sees me. Drinking me in from head to toe, he scans my body carefully before landing on my eyes. "Whoa"

I blush and smile faintly. "Hey."

"Uh," he says. "Hi?"

"My work here is done. Have fun tonight, sweetie. You can tell me all about it tomorrow," Gia says and smiles at me before she leaves.

Wes continues to look at me up and down, analyzing my appearance. I can't read his expression whatsoever, but it's not one I recognize very well. "Why are you dressed so nice?"

"I have my date with Mason." I explain, looking in the full length mirror, messing with my hair some more.

"I uh, thought you were just friends." He questions, raising an eyebrow at me.

"We were but them he asked me out so of course I said yes. Could you hand me that?" I asks him pointing to my light pink lipstick.

He hands in to me. "I didn't known you liked him that much."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me Wes." I snap, narrowing my eyes before I being lathering on the baby pink color.

"Whatever, when are you coming home?" He asks quickly changing the subject.

I shrug and rub my pink coated lips together. "Beats me. I have no clue where I'm going."

He sighs and tousles his hair. 

"Why does it matter?" I ask him, crossing my arms.

He opens his mouth but closes it, clearly regretting whatever he was going to say. "Never mind. Have fun tonight, kitten." With that he leaves the room.

Why does he do this? He's hot one minute and cold the next. All the time. He can just waltz in, cause a scene, and leave just as easily as he came. Its annoying. Why did he care what time I was home anyways? I don't care what time he's home. I'm not his little sister or anything to look over. My Lord.

I shake the thought from my head and run the mascara wand through my lashes. I blink a few times and fluff my hair before I decide I'm fully happy with my overall appearance. I grab my phone and see Mason texted me saying he just got here. I rush downstairs to the best of my ability in these heels and into the kitchen. Mason and. Mike are stranding together having a leisure conversation. Mason looks over at me when I walk in and he breaks into a grin.