Chapter 16: A New Family? Part 2

1967
Phoenix POV

The person on top of me was a boy and there was only a few centimetres between our lips.

"Get off me!" I said with a harsh tone.

"Sorry. I didn't see where I was running." The unknown boy said, helping me up.

"It's okay." I answered plainly.

I was brushing off my clothes when I heard other vampires arrive at the clearing.

When I looked up 11 vampires was standing there. 10 boys and 1 girl.

"Adrien! Are you okay? I've told Adrien that he need to be more careful when he is out running." The girl said, rushing over to me, examinating if I was alright.

"I'm okay. He didn't hit me that hard." I said, grabbing her arms and bringing them to her side. I felt the little shock that I know too good.

She nodded and turned to glare at Adrien.

"Can I ask you something?" One of the boys said. He had blond hair.

Every boy had blond hair, except the man that looked like he was the oldest.

"You just did, but yeah. Ask away." I answered, picking leaves and sticks out of my hair.

"How can you have so many powers?"

When he asked me that, I froze.

I turned around slowly to face him.

"Excuse me?!" I said, putting on a shocked face. I knew my eyes turned orange.

"I asked: How can you have so many powers?" He repeated.

"And how many powers do she have, Michael?" Adrien asked him.

His name was obviously Michael.

"She can fly. Has a physical shield. Power to control and manipulate the elements. She can turn vampires into humans and humans into vampires. She knows if you are evil or good at your own will. She got the ability to change her appearance at will. If Sam tried to read her thoughts, she would mirror his power like a real mirror. She can talk every single language in the world. And she is a copycat. She copies your power with one touch." Michael said, with wide eyes.

The other got wider eyes with every single of my gifts.

I sped over to him and grabbed his hand, copying his gift.

"You know every ones gift with just being in the presence of a person.

You can control the weather at your will.

You can move things with your mind.

You can control people just by saying a command.

You can make things explode with just staring at it or with a hand move.

You can talk and control every single animal in the world.

You can talk to people in their mind and make sure that no one can listen to it.

You get visions of exactly what's going to happen. What you see can't be changed.

You can read everyone's thoughts, even the ones with mental shields.

You can control nature and move things when you play any kind of music.

You can freeze people in time at will or with a hand move.

And you actually don't have any powers."

While I was talking, I pointed to the person that got the power.