Chapter Six: The Bulgarian Coven Part One

1920
Phoenix POV

I crouched down and jumped on the bear.

I drank until the bear was empty.

When I was walking away after I had set the body on fire.

Three Hours Later

Suddenly I felt someone collide with me and pin me to a tree. I felt a little shock when the hands touched me.

I looked up and saw an Asian looking boy.

I grabbed his arms, twisted them, and threw him off me.

He hadn't expected that I would fight against him. I saw that on his face.

He lifted his arm and a white light shot out of his palm and hitted me right in the chest.

I flied backwards and hit a tree so hard it broke. It didn't fall on me though.

I stood up and focused on making the earth attack him.

He jumped around trying not to get hit by the earth. It was hilarious!

When he finally figured out that I did this, he shot that light at me again and it shocked me so I lost focus, and he got over to me and grabbed my arms, holding them on my back so I couldn't use my gift without hurting myself in the process.

My hood was still on, so he obviously hadn't seen my face.

His eyes were red, so I knew that he was feeding on humans.

He dragged me all the way to a beautiful mansion, long into the woods.

(Mansion in picture below)

When he opened the door and dragged me inside, I understood that the room we ended up in was the living room

He started yelling for someone.

"Lionel! Everyone! Get in here!" He yelled.

I don't understand why he yelled. I mean they are obviously vampires like me, so they would have heard him if he whispered.

I just wanted to cover my ears.

Suddenly 6 other vampires were standing with us. All of them human drinkers.

"What is it Jakob? Who is this young lady?" The only other male in their coven asked.

He looked like he was 26 years old and the girl in his arm's, probably his mate, looked around the age 23.

And the only black haired vampire looked like she was around the age 22.

The vampire that had attacked me, his name is clearly Jakob, looked like he was 24.

Two girls, one blonde and one brunette, wrapped arms with one another. They both looked 17.

And the last girl was blonde and stood alone like the black haired one. She also looked like she was around 17.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Jakob decided to speak again.

"I don't know who she is. She was in the woods and suddenly she attacked me! Are we going to kill her?" Jakob lied and asked.

I attacked him?! What an ass! That was the last straw!

I turned around, grabbed his arms and flipped him around so he landed on the floor.

Did I forget to tell I took karate lessons when I was younger? Oh well, now you know.

"I attacked you?! That's not how I remember it at all!!" I hissed at him and let him go.

He flashed over to the black haired girl and put his arm around her, glaring at me the entire time.

"And how do you remember it?" The brunette asked me, still having her arm wrapped with the blonde.

"Well, I had just finished feeding and was walking back to where I left my carriage, when suddenly he comes out of nowhere and attack me! I protected myself, not attacked him." I gave him a death glare, that I'm sure would have killed him if he still was a human.

"That maybe true, but I want to know one thing." Jakob suddenly said.

I nodded my head for him to continue.

"What is your gift? I have never in my 1523 years, met anyone with the power to manipulate the earth itself." He finished.

"How can I know that I can trust you? That you won't just run of to the Volturi." I asked.

I knew they wouldn't do that. I knew that they were good, but they don't need to know that, do they?

"Well maybe we should present ourself to each other." The blonde girl that stood alone said.

"Yes we should."

The male I didn't know the name of speaked up again and took some steps towards me.

He was now standing in front of me.

"I am Lionel Crete, the Coven Leader." He said while offering me his hand.

I grabbed his hand and shaked it. The same shock I felt when Jakob first touched me, came again when I touched Lionel.

"I am Jasmine Sunlight. I'm Lionel's mate."

The girl who had been standing in Lionel's arm's this whole time, walked up to me and shaked my hand.

I felt the shock again.

I was starting to wonder why I felt that every time I touched another person.

Wait a minute... I didn't feel that shock when I touched Stefan and Vladimir.

What the hell is going on?

"You have already met Jakob Rico." Jasmine said,  snapping me out of my thoughts.

"And this pretty lady is Lizzie Blue, Jakob's mate."

The girl walked up to me and shaked my hand, glaring at me.

I didn't feel the shock now though. Wonder why.

"I am Caroline Vega and this is my twin sister Liza Tori Vega."

The blonde girl standing with the brunette came over and pulled me into a hug. Her twin soon joined our little group hug.

I just stood there frozen.

I felt the shock two times now. Because I felt the shock when each of the twins touched me.

They finally let go of me and walked back to where they were standing.

"Hey, I'm Carmen De Montana." The last blonde walked up to me and said.

She shaked my hand and I felt the shock AGAIN.

I was starting to get sick of that.

"Can you tell us who you are now?" Caroline asked, tilting her head to the right.

Words: 1025