Jake- Jealousy pt 2

Ok so I've been thinking and I have decided not to just make this all about team 10. It will still have some people from team 10, new and old. But I have decided to add different YouTubers.  This was someone's request and I decided to give it a try.  Anyways on to the story.

"What are you doing here? " I said slightly confused.
He ignored my question and had all his attention on Joe. Joe didn't show any emotion at all so I couldn't tell if he was intimidated or not.
He finally spoke but his gaze remained on him.
"I could ask you the same thing" He responded. He finally turned around and looked at me. I could tell he was angry and upset but hearing those words made me annoyed.
"Um..  Last time I checked, It's none of your business what I do and don't do" I snapped. 
Im not going to lie I felt bad seeing him here and watching me kissing a random guy but when he starts to act like a little kid and acting as if he's my boyfriend, pisses me off especially since not that long ago I saw a picture of him shoving his tongue down some whores mouth.
"It is while your working for me" He snaps back.
I looked at him in disbelief.
"I know..you did not just say that" I replied sternly.
"Is everything alright?" Joe finally said speaking up.
"Stay out of this blondy" Jake snapped putting his hand up signaling for him to stay out of it.
"I wasn't talking to you" He said giving Jake a cold glare and turning back to look at me but with a much calmer look.
"Everything is fine" I said.
He didn't look to convinced so I smiled trying to reassure him.
"Let's go, we are leaving"
Jake said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the exit. I tried to pull away but he had a good grip and was way stronger than me.
"Hey stop right there" Joe said pulling me away and breaking his grip.
He stood in front of me protectively.
I knew this wasn't going to end well. I then realized that we were still inside the diner.
I looked around and noticed that everyone's eyes were on us.
"I said to stay out if it" He said reaching to the side trying to get ahold of me.
Joe shoved him away causing Jake to become angrier.
"Big mistake" He said as he began to walk closer.
He then came and threw a punch which Joe swiftly moved and dodged it on time but he threw another one out of nowhere which caused him to punch Joe in the stomach but he seemed unaffected by it.
Joe goes and fakes throwing a punch down low causing Jake to react and throwing one up which hit Jake right in the face.
"No stop" I began to say but Jake didn't listen and went and tackled Joe.
I heard gasping from every part of the diner. I looked at the two boys rolling around in the ground trying to sneak in punches at eachother.
"Ok break it up that's enough" I heard a deep voice say.
I turned and saw three men making there way towards us. Two of the men went running to either side of Jake and Joe and pulled them apart.
"What's going on here?" The man asked.
By the way he was dressed differently from the others and how he was speaking I could tell he was the manager.
"Nothing that concerns you or your two monkeys and blondy over here" He said pointing his head towards the direction where they all where. By this time Joe had calmed down and the man that was holding him let him go.
"Ok look I dont.. Actually I didn't want to fight or hurt him" Joe said.
"But when he lays his hands on y/n or involves her in any kind of way then I will get involved and I will fight back" He added sternly. His words made me slightly flustered which I tried to hide but failed because Jake saw it which made him angrier then he already was.
"Listen here and listen well,  this girl you see standing in front of you is none of your business what she does and doesn't do..." He said pulling away from the guy who was still holding him, the man let go but he stayed near by.
"You don't even know her so I would suggest you to stay away from her or I will make you stay away" He said threateningly.
"Is anybody going to ask me what I want? "I blurted out.
" I know what you want" Jake mumbled.
"And whats that? " I said catching him of guard.
"You want to fuck this blondy and anyone else who comes your way" He softly chuckled.
They all turned around and looked at me including the people who were still in the diner.
The manger obviously noticed so he nodded his head towards the exit. Jake was pushed out while I stormed out and pushed the doors open.
I walked out with Joe behind me.
I looked at Jake in disbelief.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled.
"What the hell did I do now?" He said acting as if nothing happened inside that diner.
"What the hell is your problem Jake!? " I yelled.
Joe stood by the door and didn't say a word.
"What the fuck do you want now y/n? What do you want from me? " Jake said coldly.
I was getting frustrated with just standing here in front of him.
"What I want is for you to tell me what the hell has gotten into you lately" I yelled.
I didn't even know how mad I was until now and saying that I was mad was an understatement.
"You want to know what my problem is? " He said like if it was unbelievable what I just asked.
I nodded my head.
"You really want to know? " He said again.
This time I spoke and said yes.
"My problem is that I fuckin kissed you this morning, got kneed in the balls you run away,  and I found you kissing this douchebag like if it was no big deal and see you messing around with every guy that comes to sight...  You know sometimes I wander how I even fell in love with a slut like you" He yelled.
My jaw dropped and his words hurt me...actually no it killed me ....  literally.
I felt the tears coming but I didn't show it.
"Ok your taking it way to far" Joe snapped.
"She also didn't kissed me I.. "
I turned around and shook my head as if telling him not to say anything. He opened his mouth to protest but I cut him off.
"You know I think the same thing everyday... I don't even know how I fell in with love you" I began to say.
"No don't give me that bullshit" Jake said.
"Shut the fuck up dude" Joe barked.
"No I'm not giving you bullshit Jake its as real as it fucking gets" I began to say.
"Yes I do fucking love you and I don't know how or why... But the thought of you thinking I'm a slut is funny and rich especially coming from you" I said.
He opened his mouth but I silenced him.
"The reason behind that is because when you kissed me you seemed not to have a problem to do the same to the girl from last night.. You didn't mind shoving your fucking tongue down her fucking throat" This time I couldnt help it , I felt the tears rushing down my cheeks as I talked.
"You see Jake.. To you it might not matter who you sleep with or who you kiss and you don't care honestly but when it comes to anyone else we aren't allowed to even look at someone because you automatically think were screwing them" I began to say those words and felt my lip tremble.
I quickly wiped away the tears and began to speak again.
"Grow up Jake!  The world doesn't revolve around you!  You need to learn how to grow the fuck up!" I yelled. I couldn't hold it in any longer.
"Because I'm done... I'm done waiting for you.. Done looking for you.. Done loving you... Done working with you" I finally said
"Because I'm done putting up with your bull shit... Goodbye jake" I said.
I began to walk away and I heard jake calling my name but I didn't turn around because I knew if I did I wouldn't be able to walk away.  And that was the last time I saw Jake. After that day I recently haven't been myself, I've been eating less sleeping more and I don't go to the team 10  house anymore obviously but I didn't even go to pick up my stuff. I have also been ignoring everyone's calls and messages. I haven't feel like do anything but laying in bed and feel like shit. I rolled to the other side trying not to think of what happened. I tossed and turned and finally gave up and got out of bed.
I showered,  got out and then put some sweat pants and a T-shirt,  and put my hair in a bun.
I walked downstairs to the living room and sat in my couch.
I got the remote and turned in the TV.  At skipped through the the channel's.
I found one and watched it silently. 
"DING" I heard my phone go off.
I rolled my eyes and walked back upstairs.
I got my phone that was in my beside table and picked it up.  While I was there I also grabbed a blanket and pillow.
I dragged it downstairs.  I threw my self on the couch and got comfortable.
I looked at my phone and I had over 70 missed calls and over 90 unread messages.
20 calls we're from Joe with 5 voicemails,  10 from Tessa with 10 voicemails, 3 from chance with 2 voicemails,  4 from Anthony with 2 voicemails also, 10 from Erika and 5 voicemails, 25 from Jake with 25 voicemails.
Then apart from that I had 10 unread messages from Joe, 20 from Tessa and 20 from Erika, 5 from Anthony, 4 from chance,  and 50 from Jake.
And I then saw a recent message and it was composed of the rest of the members of team 10 asking if I was ok.
I first went to Joe and looked at his messages. And it said...
J-"Hey are you up?😊"
"You okay?😕"
"Why aren't you answering?😣"
"Did something bad happen?😦"
"Are you still upset?😞"
"How are you holding up? "
"Are you mad at me?"
"I feel like this is my fault😞"
"I shouldn't have kissed you"
"I'm so sorry"
I texted him back and told him I wasn't mad at him and that it wasn't his fault. I went and listened to his voicemails....
J-1."hey are you okay? "
2."Are you mad at me? "
3."I'm so sorry I shouldnt have kissed you its all my fault. "
4."please call or text me back.. "
5." I understand if you don't want to see me again"
Hearing these voicemails made my throat dry.  I felt so bad making him go through this when it wasn't even his fault.
I gulped down the guilt and went on looking at the messages.
I then went to Erika and saw her messages,  and it said...
E-"Hey girl hear what happened you okay? “😕
"Do you need someone rn? "
"You okay? " 😣
"Text me back" 😟
"I'm starting to get worried"
"Just text me that your ok"
"Y/n please! "
"Jake is going nuts!! "
"He's screaming and yelling.. "
"He's also been breaking things and drinking.. "
"A lot... "
"Ik you might not care but he looks bad.."
"Really bad"
"You should probably come and talk to him"
"How bad was it? "
"It seems pretty bad"
"He's calling for u"
"Is it true you quit?!? "
"Why?  How? "
"Y/n idk what happened but you have to call or text me back,  I'm starting 2 freak the fuck out and no one is telling me what's going on"
Before I texted her back I listened to her voicemails.
E-1."Hey y/n please call me back heard what happened"
2. "Y/n please call me as soon as you can"
3."Y/n jake is going--"
I then heard jake in the background.
"Y/n is that youuu" I
He said as he slurred his words.
4. "Y/nnnnnn,  I'm sooo sorrryy pleasssee forgggiiive mmmmeee" He slurred.
5."jake give me back my damn phone! "
"Noooo let me speak to herrr"
"Give ME THE PH-"
"End of voicemail"
I quickly went and texted Erika back.
"Hey girl I'm so sorry,  yeah  ok and yeah I quit and I'm sorry for not telling you it all happened so fast but I can't go back and I'm sorry but I won't speak to jake he hurt me more than you can imagine and I'm not in the mood to speak to him".
I then went and looked at Tessa's,  Anthonys and chance messages,
Anthony asked if I was ok and he also asked me to talk to jake and then he told me to text or call him back, and chance basically asked the same things
And Tessa was one that was like Erika's except she didn't ask about Jake.
I listened to there voicemails and listened. 
I felt bad because they all sounded worried.
I then went to the group chat with the other members of team 10 and I told them I was ok and not to worry.
I few minutes later my phone began to blow up.
I signed and silenced my phone.
I then turned my attention back to the TV.
I then heard a knock on the door.
I went to go open it.
" What are you doing here? " I asked.

Cliffhanger 😂 sorry but it got too long and only hate to do this but I have to make a part 3 also thanks for the 3.2 k reader who read this book I appreciate it.  Also go check out my other 3 books,  there all out and ones coming on January 13.
Go check out
"The Mysterious Kiss",
" The Bet",
And "Loving Jake Paul"

Word count: 2440