Anthony-Loving Tony

I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting it's just that it's hard when you have school and tons of homework but I'm going to try to post at least 2 times a week and it might be long or short good or sucky it depends on my mood and how I'm inspired so sorry if your expecting something great and it comes out sucky I try to make it as good as I can. But anyway on with the story.

Hi my name is y/n. I moved in with team 10 house about 2 years ago. And I had lots of friends but the best ones were Jake, Erika and Tessa. We were the squad. And we stuck together no matter what. They knew that I liked Anthony. But he had a girlfriend and that's what made him unavailable. But a lot of people thought we made a cute couple. People thought that he liked me but I knew he didn't I knew that he loved his girlfriend. I thought he wouldn't notice me ever. But things changed one day.
"Good morning Jake Paulers" Jake said loudly that's when we knew he was Vlogging. He loves his fandom and we knew it. He would stress out a lot but he didn't care as long as he posted everyday, he was fine with being stressed . He loved to inspire kids to follow there dreams. Anyway while he was vlogging I was in the kitchen making breakfast for me and Erika and Tessa. I was getting ready to hit the gym with Jake, Erika, and Tessa. The "squad" was going to go workout just us 4. When we finished breakfast Tony came out of his room. He looked so cute with messy hair and only his boxers on.
"Y/n?"
"Y/n?"
"Y/N!"
"Huh wait what?" you said confused. Erika and Tessa were giggling while Jake looked at me concerned. "Okay
.... Anyways Toners you wanna hit the gym with us?" Jake said turning all his attention to Tony. Oh no no no no, this can't be happening to me. I have never went to the gym with Tony and he's never seen me in a top and I was scared for him to see me half dressed. "Umm.... Sure just let me get dressed" he said smiling at us. Then he turned around to go back to his room. I was freaking out. I couldn't tell Tessa and Erika to tell Jake to not let him come because if I did he would think something is going on between us when clearly there isn't. We all went to go wait for Anthony in the car. He finally came in and sat right beside me. I was keeping a calm face on the outside but in the inside I was dying. While we were in the car his hand accidentally touched my inner thigh. It felt weird and amazing but I knew it was wrong. So I told him if he could please move his hand and he then apologized and moved his hand. We finally arrived at the gym and he accidentally touched my leg... Again. He quickly moved his hand and got off the car. He were working out for about 5 minutes and then some guy walked in. He looked at me and winked at me. Apparently everyone noticed because Erika and Tessa were ooohing and jake went to go threaten the guy . And Tony looked mad but I didn't know why. The guy came over and introduced himself ,"Hi my name is Grayson." he said smirking with a cute smile." Hi my name is y/n." You said giggling. You worked out together for a while and you laughed and giggled a lot.

40 minutes later

I went for some water. Tony followed me and grabbed my arm and pulled me in a storage room.
"What's wrong" You said quickly getting scared.
"What's your problem" he said sounding really mad.
"What do you mean?" you were terrified you have never seen Anthony this mad before.
"Quit playing dumb " he said harshly. You felt tears filling in your eyes. "Excuse me?!" you said angrily
"I don't know what your talking about and you have no right to use that tone with me" you said getting mader and mader by the second.
"I don't want you near that boy" he said calmly.
"Excuse me you have no right to tell me what to and not do your not my boyfriend" you said harshly. He looked hurt when you said that and your regretted it instantly. "I'm sorry Tony but seriously what's your problem?" I said calmly and trying to be understanding.
"You are" he said ,then he reached over for my hips and brought me closer. His tongue slid in my mouth and our tongues were tangling with one another. It felt so good and amazing but you knew it was wrong. You just got a date with Grayson and Anthony had a girlfriend. You pulled back and said that this was wrong. " I know but I lo..." he stopped and he didn't finish his sentence.
"You what?" You said sounding curious.
"Nothing" He said turning around. I grabbed his shoulder and switched sides with him so you would be against the door. "Tell me what you we're going to say" I said demanding. "Just forget about this is was a mistake, you where a mistake" he blurted out. His words knocked me out of breath. "I'm sor.." I cut him off
"to me is was an amazing moment and one of the best of my life, but like you said lets forget about it because it was a mistake just like you" I said wiping the tears from my eyes. I quickly turned around and opened the door and walk out before he could grab me and I slammed the door in his face. I walked out with tears running down my face. I walked out the gym. I could hear Jake, Grayson, Erika and Tessa yelling my name and when I walked out I saw someone who surprised me a lot. It was Anthony's girlfriend and just watching her sickened me. I pushed her out of my way and ran as fast as I could. I ended up doing a late night jog. Then I saw a car pull in front of me. It was Grayson.
"Hey what happened back there" he asked worried. "Nothing, it was nothing at all" I said not trying to worry him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me close.
"Look you can tell me anything" he said really sweet.
"Thank you for everything" I said trying not to cry. Then he got closer to my face. We were inches apart. Then I heard a loud beep that made me jump in his arms. It was Anthony he was in Grayson car.... watching us. I couldn't get in the same car as him after what he said. So I had to make an excuse and fast. "In going to run back to the house Gray" I said quickly.
"But it's dark and you shouldn't be alone" he said worried.
"It's fine I'll be ok Gray just please I need to be alone right now" I said trying not to worry him.
"Ok fine but call me as soon as you arrive" he said kindly. Then he got in the car and left. I was running around the block then I saw someone standing in front of the house. I thought it was Jake, Erika,and Tessa because there always the ones who worry the most. But it was just one person. When I got closer I saw who it was. It was... Jake ,Erika , and Tessa standing in a straight line. Nah I'm joking it was Anthony .
"What are you doing here" you said coldly trying to act like if nothing happened.
"I wanted to talk to you....alone" he said calmly.
"We have nothing to talk about after all isn't your girlfriend waiting for you? Plus I don't want you to make another mistake" you said annoyed.
"I swear I didn't know she was coming she just showed up and about the other thing I'm sorry" he said sounding sincere.
"Sure you are, just never mind forget about this and forget about everything" you said passing him so you could go inside. Then he grabbed your arm and pulled you against him and grabbed your neck and pulled you closer to his face. Your lips we're inches apart. Then his lips softly touched yours.