Chance-Taking A Chance

I didn't read over it so sorry if it has misspelling.

I had a chance. I had to pick one or the other. And I was scared ,what if I was going to pick the wrong one. I never wanted it to come out this way. It all started when I met Jake. He was a guy and he loved his friends and family. We met at the mall. He was shopping and I accidentally bumped into him. He reconized me instantly.
"Hey, your that girl who had gotten 3 million subs in 2 months". He asked me randomly

"Yep, that's me". You said awkwardly

"Well um.. I've been trying to get in touch with you to ask you...." then he stopped talking and he gave me a funny look.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"That if you wanted to be in.. In team 10 or at least be a trainee?" he said awkwardly

"Are you serious?!" you said excited

Well if you don't want to you don't have to" he said sounding disappointed

"Of course I would love to join team 10 but why? you just met me?" I said confused

"Because I see a lot of talent in you... Meet me at the park tomorrow at 9:30. Will discuss the details there. See you until then ....." he stopped and tried to say my name. But I never told him so I had to tell him.

"Y/n" you said confident

"Ok see you till then... Y/n" he said smiling. And then he left.I was excited about everything that I almost left my bags in the cart. When I arrived home I saw my boyfriend Alex. "Hi baby" he said in his cute voice. "Hey what are you doing here?" I said shocked but happy. "I just wanted to visit you". "Oh ok then just let me get these groceries out the car". Then he came up behind me and kisses me and then he helped me out. Me and Alex have been dating for 2 years. Were doing good it just that we fight a lot and more often then we use to.
"So.. How was your day today?" he said concerning.
"Well I met a famous person and who knows how he knows me". I said trying not to make him curious. "Who was it?
Was it a girl or a boy?" he said already sounding suspicious.
"It was a... A guy."
"But don't freak out." I blurted out.
"It was a youtuber named Jake paul." I said as calm as possible. "Oh my gosh really?" he said sounding calm which was a good sign. "Yes, and he offered me a job to work f...f...for team 10.
"What did you say?" he said already freaking out.
"I said I would think about it" I said slowly.
"What?!?! You can't do this to me or to us. What about us."
"Alex calm down, it's not like I'm leaving forever." I said a little annoyed.
"Well it kind of is because when you join him your going to find someone and leave me and it's a full time job!!"he said sounding angry.
"Look baby this is important to me and I want to do this. I love you so much and if you can't let me live my dream then you might as well n..no..not be with m..me".
"Oh so now your breaking up with me?!"
"No, but if you don't want to support me then yes we should." I said trying to keep a calm and normal expression. "Ok then...." I felt a relive wash though me. "Ok thanks babe" I said kissing him on the cheek. "I have to go" he said as he looked at his watch. Then he kissed my forhead and trailed down to my lips.
"Bye baby".
"Bye Alex, I love you" I said looking at him.
"Me too."he said and turned around and headed out the door. I was worried that he would change his mind but that didn't matter because my meeting with jake tomorrow. I was really nervous, so I had no time to think about this. I somehow managed to fall asleep. The next morning I went to go get ready.
You choose  ⤵