"You better run!"

Welcome to Hell

ChimCham 💁🏻: what the hell happened with that mixer in the kitchen?!

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: 😅

ChimCham 💁🏻: Jeongguk what did you do?!

A Cup Of Tae: ohhh shit's about to go down now!

Chim never calls Kook like this!

I am your hope: should he run?

TheonlyJin: He should

Rap Monster 🤢: run run run!

Kookie 🍪 the 🐇: gotta blast bye

Therealagustd 🔥: is he gonna die?

A Cup Of Tae: yup goodbye Kookie we will always remember you!

I am your hope: even I can't help him with my hope...

Rap Monster 🤢: nooooo it was nice knowing you little one!
12:34 ✔️

"Jeon Jungkook, come here you little ass!" Jimin yelled throughout the dorm. Making the said boy flinch.

Tae who sat next to Jungkook drew his eyebrows together. Then he smirked at Jungkook, he knew to never mess with his boyfriend, especially when he wanted to make a smoothie.

"You better run little one!" Taehyung said to the younger still smirking. Which made Jungkook stand up and run away. He run into an unknown room and hid away behind the persons bed.

Until he realized it was Yoongi's room. So he was double scared. Jungkook also knew that Jimin wouldn't dare to enter this room. So he was save, but also not save.

Seeing that Yoongi is sleeping (maybe not), he could open his eyes any minute and see him. Then Jungkook would be double murdered. His head snapped up when he heard the rustling of bed sheets.

He knew he was damned. What Jungkook did not expect was that Yoongi would pull him onto his bed. Eyes wide and heavy breathing he looked up at his Hyung who was ontop of him now.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked voice husky and deep, Jungkook's breath hitched in his throat.

"I- I uhm hide because Jimin-Hyung wants to kill me!" Jungkook said stuttering, he felt the olders breath hit his face. Usually Jungkook would not get flustered, but his body had a reaction to what his Hyung did now.

"Oh... Alright, gives me an opportunity!"  Yoongi said smirking, Jungkook gulped not knowing what his Hyung was about to do.

"You know I wanted to do this since you moved here, but you always were around someone else and I felt awkward. You know I am sorry that I scared you, I didn't mean to. I am bad with human interactions and this is so hard for me just know I am sorry!" Yoongi finished burying his head in Jungkook's shoulder who let out a breathy laugh. Soon Jungkook wrapped his arms around the other and patted his back.

"Thank you for apologizing and going out of your way. I appreciate it." Jungkook said to Yoongi's relieve he thought the younger would reject his apology.

"Thank god, I was afraid you would reject my apology..." Yoongi said trailing of.

"No I wouldn't, but will you help me with my Jimin problem?" Jungkook asked making Yoongi laugh.

"Yeah I will help you with your Jimin problem!" Yoongi answered and stood up from the hug. So he was now straddling the youngers lap.

What they both didn't knew was that each heartbeat was accelerating, as if their hearts wanted to jump out of their chest.

-------

Yo long time no seen lol
I was busy with some other stuff and school started for me new and I was busy with that

But can we please talk about Yoongi's blue hair and tae's hair style because damn boys go get 'em! Geez they are killing me again *sigh*