"Did you quote the Beatles?!"

Therealagustd 🔥 tweeted

Help I need somebody!
|
Kookie 🍪 the 🐇 replied

@Agust_D Hyung did you quote the Beatles?!
|
Therealagustd 🔥 replied

@KookieMonster Uhm... Yeah  did I do something wrong?
|
Kookie 🍪 the 🐇 replied

@Agust_D No I love the Beatles! You did good! They are kings!
|
Therealagustd 🔥 replied

@Kookiemonster Good thing so I don't have to stop talking to you 😝

Jungkook looked at his phone and chuckled at the replies. They were finally settled in the dorm and everything was good. Except he was still scared of Yoongi. Thing is, the older did not stop watching the younger. At least not until he decided to look at the phone.

Jin, who is like a hawk looked at Yoongi and Jungkook, when both nearly at the same time were on it. Jin smelled some poo, yes poo. There is something with Yoongi that didn't sit right. For now he let it go and tried his best to ignore it. He doesn't want a fight to start.

They felt like they were dead, but they wanted to get to know each other. That is why they sat here. A empty bottle between them for a purpose. Twenty questions while playing spin the bottle. In no way or form would they play truth or dare. They agreed on that.

So now that Jungkook and Yoongi tore their gazes away from their phones they started to play. Hoseok was the first one to spin the bottle. Making it directly land on Jungkook who groaned.

"What do you like to do in your freetime? Except reading Iron man fic!" Hoseok mumbled the last part, covering it up with a cough. The younger still heard though.

"Reading, Listening to Agust D and you guys music, bugging the Hyungs!" Jungkook answered and pointed to Namjoon and Hoseok when he talked about the music. They nodded and accepted the answer.

What they didn't notice is, the suspicious look Jin had. He saw how Yoongi paled a little at the mention of Agust D.

"Ok Hyung I gotta ask a question back, do you love dancing more than rapping?" Hoseok looked at the younger astonished, he knew not many knew the fact of him loving to dance.

"Yes!" Hoseok said firmly.

"I mean I love Rapping too, but I more then ever love dancing." Hoseok then elaborated. All the others nodded so Jungkook took the bottle and spun. Making it land on Namjoon.

This went on until late in evening. They found out that Namjoon has a tendency to be clumsy and that he dislikes that treat about him. They also found out that Jin loves cooking. Taehyung played the Saxophone once. Jimin is a major in contemporary dance.

They also laughed a lot. After they stopped and ordered something to eat the seat arrangement was a little different. Jungkook sat now, instead of inbetween Jin and Namjoon, next to Yoongi. He kept himself away from the older as much as he could.

No one can deny the intimidating aura around him, that you can feel when you see him. Jungkook didn't know that Yoongi, once you knew him, was actually a nice and caring guy. How could he if the first thing the older did was glare at the younger.

When they finished they talked more. Yoongi was determined to apologize to Jungkook thaz day. Though fate had different plans, because when everyone went to bed he was called by someone.

"Min Yoongi, can we have a talk?" Yoongi turned around and saw the oldest of all of them stand there. His broad shoulders showing and arms crossed. Yoongi sighed and nodded.

---------

Oh shit's about to go down... Not really but you know you are going to be in deep shit when Jin figures things out XD

Also I present you Min Holy. My actual bias in BTS because that dog makes Yoongi happy ok bye

 My actual bias in BTS because that dog makes Yoongi happy ok bye

P.s. Up there is the referenced Beatles song. These man are kings no one can deny it!

P.s.s. I have a YoonKook oneshot book out. Check it out if you want I will post the first one shot soon