Lost (Bradley Baker)

Request- CarlsKelsey
Can it be one where the boys have been trapped at the cabin a little longer than the movie made it seem (like a week longer?) and the reader gets lost in the snow and came across their cabin. She is welcomed by Bradley and Caleb but Elliot doesn't like her at first but then insists on keeping her there. They tell her they're being kept there by their dad, so she escapes with them.

Y/n walked as her feet trudged through the deep snow. The cold air caressed her body and she sighs sadly. She coughs and the wind howls. She shivers and continues to walk through the snow.

She starts to feel tears well up in her eyes as she thinks to herself that this is the end. Her family and her had gotten separated, she had no idea where there were.

Her shoulders start to shake as tears go down her cheeks. It's starting to get darker and darker outside as the night grows nearer.

She hoped and prayed that there would be some type of miracle. She trudged through the snow with red cheeks and her lips shaking.

She then looked up and saw something in the distance. She got closer and closer and made out what it was. It was a cabin.

She walked quickly towards it, she walked up the porch and slowly knocked on the door.  The door opened and a boy stared back at her. He looked to be about her age, she looked at him hoping he would let her in. Tears still streaming down her cheeks.

He looked at her sadly, she could feel the warmth coming out of the cabin and she sighed. "Dad." He said and his dad walked over to the door. He looked at her curiously with anger.

"What do you want?" He asked hastily and she looked down shyly. "Shelter." She replied and he looked at her with apprehension. He sighed, "Ok. But, don't cause any trouble." He said and she nodded quickly.

He stepped aside and she hurried inside. She went straight towards the fireplace and sat in front of it. She sighed happily as the warmth went over her cold body. The boy from before then sat next to her and he smiled at her.

 The boy from before then sat next to her and he smiled at her

"I'm Bradley that was my dad Elliot." He said and she smiled at him. "I'm Y/n." She replied and he handed her a granola bar. She unwrapped it quickly and took a bite of it and sighed with satisfaction.

"That's my brother Caleb." Bradley said and pointed to his little brother who was fast asleep. She looked over to Caleb and then took another bite of the granola bar.

"How long were you out there?" He asked and she sighed sadly. "Couple of hours, I got separated from my family." She said and looked down at her mitten covered hands.