Ice-Cream (Tom Holland)

Request-kathrynhanegan
Okay so I know this was a while ago but will you write one where me and Tom get ice cream and cuddle up together? Idk I was eating ice cream when I thought of this but if you do write it can you make it extra fluffy?

A/n- I'm going to make this a Y/n one if you don't mind, I don't really do ones with someone's name just reader inserts sorry😅

IC/F- Ice Cream Flavor

"What movie should we watch tonight?" Tom asked looking through the dvd's that we had out. "Mhmm, let's watch The Impossible." Y/n said laughing to herself.

"We always watch it, you just like seeing me younger." He sighed and kept looking through the dvd's.

"You were cuter then." Y/n joked and Tom mumbled something to himself  and she giggled. She brought the two bowls of IC/F she was making and sat them on the table. Tom pops in a movie and sits on the couch.

Y/n sits beside him and grabs her ice cream and he grabs his own. The movie begins and Y/n smiles at the screen as Spider-Man is falling from the sky. She smirked at the movie choice  and looked over to Tom who just shrugged his shoulders and ate his ice cream.

She smiled and they both enjoyed their ice cream. After Y/n finished her ice cream she started to feel really cold. She was starting to shiver a little and Tom would look over to her every now and then.

She shivered a little more than she was before and Tom pulled her closer to him and held her in his arms. He rubbed his hands up and down her arms to warm her up and gave her a peck on her lips.

"You're freezing babe." He stated and she blushed. She cuddled into his side and he gave her a peck on the cheek and looked back at the movie.