Holland Family (Tom Holland)

Request- tshquackson
Where the reader and Tom are officially dating and she meets his family.

"I'm really nervous." Y/n stated as she walked up the front steps holding Tom's hand. "They're gonna love you." Tom replied and rang the doorbell, Y/n could feel her heart race as they waited. Today, she was going to be meeting Tom's family and she was beyond nervous.

A little boy with freckles across his face answered the door (Can we talk about how cute Paddy is?) "Mum, they're here!" he said over his shoulder and let Tom and Y/n in. "Hey Padster." Tom said and ruffled Paddy's hair, Paddy smiled up at his brother and then looked over to Y/n.

Y/n smiled sweetly down at him, "This is Y/n, my girlfriend." Tom said and she blushed. "Hi." She said to him and Paddy waved shyly at her then scurried off. "He's so cute." Y/n whispered to Tom who just chuckled.

Y/n then heard a patter of feet running towards them, "Tessa!!" Tom exclaimed and knelt down, she came around the corner and jumped into his arms. He then started to pet her as she jumped happily in his arms. Y/n knelt down beside Tom and put her hand out to Tessa so she could sniff her.

After she sniffed her hand, she happily went into Y/n's arms as she petted her. "She likes you." Tom said smiling at the sight. Y/n laughed as Tessa licked her face over and over. "Tom!" They both heard and a beautiful woman came around the corner. "Mum." he responded and they hugged. Y/n stood back up and Nikki looked at her, "Hello, you must be Y/n." Nikki said and smiled at her. Y/n nodded, Nikki then leaned over to Tom, "She's pretty." she whispered to him and Y/n blushed.

Nikki led them through the house and they all sat in the living room. Tom's dad, Dom then walked into the room. Y/n thought to herself that Tom looked so much like him. "Hello." Dom said to Y/n and she said hello back to him. Then Nikki and Dom asked Y/n some questions to get to know her better and it was going pretty well.

It was then time for dinner, Sam, Harry and Paddy came down stairs. They all greeted her and they all sat down. Tom then began to talk about how it was on set and they all listened eagerly. "Tom. How did you get someone like her?!" Harry whispered to Tom and Y/n overheard. "What do you mean?" Tom whispered back. "She's just really beautiful." Harry responded and Tom almost choked on his steak. Y/n giggled, "Don't even think about it." Tom said and glared at Harry who put his hands up in surrender.

It was then time to go and Y/n said goodbye to everyone including Tessa who Y/n was in love with. Tom and Y/n left hand in hand and got into their car. "Your brothers are so adorable." Y/n teased him and he just pouted at her. "But, you're more adorable." She replied and pecked his lips. He smiled and then they drove off.