Part 3

Liam Above

"I can't do this," I said laying under my bed.

"Benji please don't do this," Liam groaned trying to reach for any appendage he could to pull me from under my bed.

"Benjamin you've been at this for an hour," Liam said in aggravation. "If you don't come from under this bed I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures."

I didn't say anything I didn't want to talk anymore and the sooner he left the sooner I could return to my own pity party. For the past three months it has been agonizing watching Alex and Amy cuddled next to each other and immersing themselves in their future baby and all that lovey-dovey stuff. I hate it, and she's only one- third of the way through her pregnancy. I have no idea if I can deal with another six months of this.

On top of all that I have been a lot more visible to more pack members, some people didn't even know I was the beta and they question how I am Beta. It's very rare for submissives to hold roles of power, so those who do not train with me do not know the strength that I have. I'm one of the most skilled fighters this pack has and that's because my father was the Beta before I took over, and he didn't care what type of wolf I was; he believed all wolves were equal, and should be able to defend themselves and their pack. He taught me everything I know: fighting, strategy, and defense. As a kid he taught me how to fight in both forms in a playful manner, once I hit my teen years he taught me strategy and how to outsmart my opponent, and when I turned 18 was when the real training began. My father would break bones to ensure that I understood the danger accompanied with being a Beta and not properly defending yourself. My mother wasn't a fan of that harsh method, but at 23 it made me the wolf I am today.

Once more and more people realized who I was people were coming to my pack defense classes to see if I could really do my job in defending the pack, Alex has decided to take over warrior training, and though a lot of the warriors respected their alpha they seem to like training with me. Priya, one of the pack doctors, has been busy the last three months because of the pack warriors that are hurting pack members in my defense. The people who were trying to test me were regular men who wouldn't be apart of the pack guard, but everyone deems me unworthy of Beta title.

I was yanked, literally, out of my thoughts when my bed was flipped over and I was pulled by my ankle to the bathroom.

"Noo!" I shouted kicking whoever was pulling me toward the bathroom. Before I could even scramble up onto my hands and knees, I was thrown over Eugene's shoulders and brought into the bathroom.

"Turn the water on," Eugene growled struggling to hold me in place. Next thing I know I was flying in the air before I landed into the bath that was filled with water. I think that was the only reason I didn't break anything.

"Now are we going to have bathe you like we do with Lily or are you going to do it yourself. Since you're acting like an insolent little pup, I will treat you like one!" Liam said with his hands on his hip. His dreads were in a bun on the top of his head, he had on one of Eugene's muscle shirts that was two sizes too large and a pair of black tights.

"Benjamin?" Liam asked.

"No, now get out," I said standing up to taking my clothes off so I can start washing my body. I drained the of water from the tub and turned the shower on washing my body. The water was so hot that it felt like it washing away all my skin.

Today I had a meeting with Alex but I did not want to talk with him. I haven't directly talked to him since the meeting between me him and his... wife three months ago.