Once I was done I left to get dressed in a pair of black basketball shorts and a loose T-shirt. I headed downstairs to have breakfast with my brother. Another reason a lot of pack members don't really know who I am is because I choose not to stay in the pack house any longer. I live with my brother and his mate, and when it's time to do paperwork I go to the pack house through the side entrance as not be detected.

"Uncle Benji, Uncle Benji, mommy said he had to give you a bath like the way he used to give me one," Lily said tugging at the bottom of my shorts laughing after I reached the bottom of the stairs. Her curly hair was flying all over the place meaning her parents didn't get the chance to do her hair yet.

"Yes your mommy and daddy are very mean and made me fix my bed," I grumbled sitting at the table and watching as Eugene and Liam were moving around each other as they made breakfast.

"Yes, and I will do it again if you decide that it's okay for you to just check out for a week," Liam said turning to look at me.

"Uncle Benji, do my hair," Lily said deciding she didn't want to hear her mommy and uncle arguing.

"Okay sweetie," I said pulling her onto my lap.

There was a moment of silence, comfortable, as I did Lily's hair and Liam and Eugene finished up cooking breakfast. It was nice to see them being so domestic, usually Eugene does all the cooking, but when they take time out to do things together my heart warms at the thought of them being together as mates. At first I thought I would be jealous of seeing my brother and his mate, but it never came. I love them both too much to hate the love that they share.

Liam was the pack elementary teacher, so on weekends he was free to spend quality time with all of us. The pack has an elementary school and a middle school just to make sure that the pups adjust to their wolves and control themselves before we send them out to be with the humans in high school. Eugene is a construction worker, usually building houses for new pack members, making repairs to damaged buildings, or doing outside work for the humans in town. Most of their time together is spent on weekends, and if necessary I take Lily with me so that they can have a break. We've established a comfortable living arrangement over the last two years and I have so much appreciation in my heart for my brother and everything that he has done for me. If not for him I don't know where I would be.

"Alright breakfast is served," Liam announced placing plates in front of each of us. I put Lily in her seat next to me and watched as Eugene pulled Liam into his lap. He kissed his mark and began feeding his mate. I smiled at Eugene's quiet show of affection to Liam. Eugene wasn't out right when he showed affection, but Liam was very affectionate and very territorial so it was very common to see him displaying that Eugene was his and he did not appreciate it when she-wolves would take too long to look away from him. I remember when a group of she-wolves who first joined the pack surrounded Eugene- ignoring the mated scent on him- and tried to get him to build them a house. Liam came out of nowhere climbed up Eugene, literally climbed, and sucked on his face. Eugene took Liam to the forest after that make out session... Now that I think about it that's probably how Lily was made

Once breakfast was done I washed all the dishes and cleaned off the kitchen table. Liam walked in to put away his cup. I turned and gave him a hug.

"Thank you," I said smiling at him.

"That's what brothers are for," he said smiling and kissing me on the cheek.

"Now go and give that dumb Alpha a run for his money." I smiled leaving the house and started walking to the pack house.

Once I arrived I saw a bunch of the pups running around out front of the pack house while their mothers watched them. I waved at them before entering the house and taking the elevator up to the top floor. I walked to the Alpha's door and knocked. I heard shuffling before I was told I could enter. When I walked in I saw Alex putting his shirt on and Amy fixing her skirt. My brain finally acknowledged the smell of sex in the room, it was suffocating.