Luke Cheating Part 2

After I ran out if the mall I didn't know I headed straight to out apartment. I got in and packed up all my things into four bags. I needed to get away I needed to start fresh I knew if I stayed here I would it would only pain me more. Before leaving I sat down and wrote 5 letters, one for each of the boys including Luke and one for his new girlfriend telling her how lucky she was and to make sure she took good care of him because he will always hold my heart. Then I took my things called a taxi and headed to the airport. I got there and booked a seat on the next flight. It was to San Francisco, California. I had dreamed of visiting their one day with Luke but living their would work as I got on my plane the lost thing I though was goodbye Luke hopefully you're happy. I would miss this life and the happiness it had given me for some time.

Luke's Pov

I'm so stupid. How could I let her go, she was absolutely perfect and I let her think different about herself. I hate myself so much for what I put her through the past month. As soon as Keirsten left the mall I ended things with that brunette who was not worth hurting my princess for. I went straight home and called her names a couple times. I sprinted to the bedroom to check for her but what I found broke my heart. Everything that she owned gone, nothing left. Then I saw it on the nightstand, five envelopes, one with my name and one for each of the boys but what I saw next shocked me. There on the last envelope scribbled in her beautiful hand writing it said "The Brunette from the dress shop." obviously I would ne'er give this to her so I opened it myself. Tear stains covered the paper and the paper held one line inside, "treat him well he will always hold my heart." That's when I broke down I sat and cried. I read my letter and found out she left for good out of the country out of my life for good. I had lost my princess because of my stupidity.

The End hope you like it!!!

One Direction/5sos PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara