Chapter eleven

Your P.O.V.
It's been two days after the sleepover and I've yet to talk to Travis.
I sighed heavily and stared at my phone which sat across from me.
A notification came here and there, but I still just stared at it.
My room door soon busted open, Pet was the one to bust it open.
"Y/N!!" She yelled.
"What?" I asked.
She pulled me up sense I was sitting and hugged me.
I could barely breath, "Need..AIR!" I yelled.
"Oh, sorry!" She said, letting go of me.
"Why did you break into my room?" I asked her.
"BECAUSE! COME DOWN STAIRS!!" She yelled.
But instead of waiting for me to walk she grabbed my wrist and dragged me down the stairs.
When we got down stairs she shoved me on the couch, and pressed play on the remote.
"BREEEEAAAAAKKKING NEWS! Prisoner Greg Jones broke out of prison at 11:40 at night, police are searching the place. He was put in prison for abusing his girlfriend, selling drugs and being linked to 4 murder cases. I have been told he abducted a young child and left her in an alleyway where an old woman has found her." The new reporter said.
My heart beat quickened and my eyes widened.
I breathed in  and out heavily, trying to keep steady breathing..
"P-pet..." I said.
She had a frown on and she hugged me tightly.
"It's better to know about this now then later when he comes looking for you with a butcher knife or something!" Pet said, rubbing circles on my back.
I nodded.
Greg is out of prison, the first sleepover I had here he came....and... the police got him.
But he escaped.
Again.
After a few minuets of sobbing and Pet rubbing my back in a tight hug.
I was now sniffling and Pet stroked my hair.
"What are we gunna do?" I asked her.
She sighed, "If he knows what street we live on.. we might have to move." She said with a frown.
"No!" I said.
"We just got used to living here... We can't leave!" I said tears forming in the corner of my eyes.
"I know..." Pet said tears forming in her eyes.
"We'll need security cameras, trip wires, swinging axes, a guy with a chain saw, thirty army soldiers and maybe twenty people from the military!" Pet said.
It made me giggle a little, "Basically." I said.
She giggled and let go of our hug, "Should we warn our friends and your boyfriend?~" she hummed smirking.
I rolled my eyes, "I'm thinking about actually going on a few dates until actually dating him." I said.
"Dies he know that?" Pet asked with an arched eye brow.
"No.." I sighed.
Pet ran upstairs, and in a flash she came back with my phone in her hand.
"What are you-" I was interrupted by the phone ringing.
I looked to see who she was calling, it was Travis.
I tried my best to get the phone out of her hand, we are the same height but SOMEHOW I can't reach it.
(I am very short so you can be a little taller then me if you are tall.. but for now SUFFERRR WITH ME!!! XD)
"Hello?" Travis's voice said from the phone.
Pet threw the phone at me and ran out of the house, I stood there with my phone on my hands and Travis saying, "hello?"
"Uh..um hi Travis." I said, holding the phone up to my ear.
"Oh, Y/n!" He said in a cheerful voice.
"Hi, Travis..." I said nervously.
"Whats wrong!?! You sound nervous! Did something happen!?!" He asked obviously worried.
"Well..." I started.
"What??!!" He said still worried.
I stayed quiet.
I was too scared.
"That's it I'm coming over!" Travis said and hung up before I could say anything.
I held my phone to my chest, and silently cried.
Not less then a few seconds later the door was knocked on.
"C-come in.." I said shakily.
The door swung open, revealing a worried Travis, he closed the door behind him and ran to me.
He hugged me tightly, and I stuffed my face in his chest.
"What's wrong?" He asked in a soothing voice, while rubbing my back.
So... I explained to him about Greg.
His eyes were wide in terror and he made me sit on the couch with him.
But he just snuggled me and made me calm down.
My eyes soon began to get heavy and I fell asleep in his arms.
~~TIME SKIP~~
My eyes opened groggily and it was blurry.
I looked up as a two people pushed me into the white van like thing.
I soon realized, every inch of me hurts..
When we got inside the white van thing.. I realized it was the ambulance.

A woman had a mask in her hand, "Do you know where you are?" She asked in a clam voice.
"No..." I mumbled.
"Your being taken to the hospital." She said.
I was so confused.. what happened?!
My breathing started shortening and I closed my eyes.. everything was black.
What happened to me!?! What happened?
Travis's P.O.V.
I couldn't stop him! This is ALL MY FAULT!
I held my heads in my hands.
Dante was driving me to the hospital to meet up with Y/n.
Pet sat in the passengers, not saying a word, and Zane sat beside me also not saying a thing.
"It wasn't your fault." Pet soon said.
I looked up at the back of her seat.
"He is strong.. he's.. he's crazy.
I think he's mentally unstable.
There was no way of you to prevent this... but.. if only I was THERE!" Pet said.
"You were trying to get her to talk to me, right? You were trying to be a good friend and didn't know this was going to happen." I said.
She sighed heavily.
"It's kinda right.." she mumbled.
"Huh?" I asked.
"I'm supposed to protect her! I'm her best friend. Someone she had when no one was there... and I wasn't there." Pet said.
We all stayed quiet.
How could I let this happen.
I was there and I sat in terror.
I heard her scream in pain but I did NOTHING.
I gritted my teeth, why did I let him hurt her.
Why.
Why did I let Greg do this?
WHY?
To be continued...