IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

Hey guys! It's Melanie with, again, an announcement.

I know I've made a lot of announcements like these, and I'm really sorry. A lot of you have "left" me because of that haha. I would like to, again, apologise for all the inconsistent updates and me going MIA.

I have a major exam coming up in about a month's time and all my free time is spent studying for the exam and doing revision. Plus, I'm really behind on my math and I have to work extra extra hard to keep up with school.

As such, this book will be on hold until I finish my exams on 4th October. After my exams, I will be able to update more frequently and come up with better tutorials for you guys. I would your help with the tutorials :) If you have any questions or tutorial ideas, please PM me or comment them in this chapter.

All questions will be answered soon and I would advise you to PM me your questions instead of commenting them as I don't really scroll through the chapters and read the comments you guys leave.

Thank you to everyone who has been really patient with me and still continue to read this book, vote and comment on chapters and follow me. I really appreciate it.

I promise I will work harder on this book :) Also, I have a surprise coming up for you guys after I finish this book!

Once again, thank you guys so much for your patience and for being, overall, awesome.

xx Melanie