22 | how to make templates

Hey guys! This was requested by RhosmariMG :) Just a little warning, I'm not that good at making templates so please please please forgive me T-T Oh and also, thank you so much for 30k reads! I'd never thought I'll get more than 10 and here I am :')

I am so so grateful to every single one of you and I really hope we can get this book to 100k reads by the time I hit chapter 100. It's a pretty big dream but I'm not going to give up on it <3

Anyways, let's get on with the tutorial :)

So in this chapter, I'll be showing you guys how to make templates. They're pretty simple and easy to make tbh. There are many different types of templates and I'll be showing you guys how to make some basic ones in this chapter.

There will be tutorials on how to make more complex templates in future chapters so look out for that :P

Without further ado, let's get started :D

App used : PicsArt

-

Step 1.

Go onto Google and download some images of basic shapes. They can be anything, like squares, circles, or triangles. It depends on what kind of template you want to make :) I'm using circles because I want to make a template with circles on it.

Make sure your basic shape is black in colour.

Step 2.

Open a plain white background (the size of the background must be a wattpad cover size) in your photo editing app (i'm using picsart). Then, open up your image of a basic shape (step 1) as your foreground. 

Adjust the image til you're happy with its position.

(my example; you don't have to follow it exactly, you can place your basic shapes anywhere you want)

Step 3.

Add more images if you want to and adjust them until you're satisfied.

(my example)