24 | where to find images

Hey guys! In this chapter, I'll be introducing a few apps and websites where you can get free images for your graphics ;) Please bear in mind that the websites introduced DON'T have the app version.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP :)

Without further ado, let's get started.

-

APP & WEBSITE ONE : WeHeartIt

[  http://weheartit.com/  ]

WeHeartIt is a really good app/website for finding images. You can find all sorts of images for your covers, including minimalistic, aesthetic and futuristic images. You can find almost every single picture you want :) All the photos, plus the app/website, is royalty free, so you don't have to worry about copyright issues.

WEBSITE TWO : Pixabay 

[  https://pixabay.com/en/photos/?order=popular  ]

Pixabay has really HD photos available on their website! This does NOT have an app version, it's only available on PC. They, like WeHeartIt, have amazing photos which you can use for graphic designing. You can find images of everything, including scenery, animals, and people.

WEBSITE THREE : Unsplash

[  https://unsplash.com/  ]

Unsplash is almost the same as Pixabay. Very high quality and HD photos, only available on PC, and Unsplash has photos on, well, everything. It's also royalty free. You can subscribe to their website if you want, all you need to do is to enter your email and you're done ;) Don't worry, it's free.

WEBSITE FOUR : Pexels

[  https://www.pexels.com/  ]

Pexels has great free stock photos (royalty free basically). Pexels has amazing stock photos that you can use in your graphics. Totally free and provides super high-quality photos as well. Their photos are really pretty and aesthetic and totally great for graphic designing.

APP & WEBSITE FIVE : DeviantArt

[  http://www.deviantart.com/whats-hot/  ]

I have a separate chapter dedicated to DeviantArt, so you can check it out if you haven't seen it yet :) DeviantArt is my favorite website/app and I use it all the time to find photos I need for graphic designing. DeviantArt has amazing stock photos, graphic resources like texture, texture packs, PSDs, brushes, and PNG packs.

DeviantArt is free, but if you would like a core membership (it comes with many benefits), you'll have to pay a bit of money. It's not that expensive though, so if you're interested, you can visit the website/app and get a core membership.

-

Links to all the websites mentioned will be in the comment section below :)

Just click on the link and it should take you to the websites.

If you know any other good websites/apps that can be used to find photos, do comment below. Comment the name of the website and the link, please. It is highly appreciated ;)

h o p e t h i s h e l p s y o u : )

~ question of the chapter : netflix, youtube, or regular tv? ~

~ thought for the chapter : should the rich donate money to the poor? why/why not? ~

n o t e :

if you guys have any tutorial requests or just any questions in general (it can be about anything :D), do leave a comment! i always try my best to reply :) in case i get swamped with notifications (i get a lot of notifs so i don't see some comments), post a message on my message board or PM me and i'll get back to you asap.

remember, if you need someone to talk to, someone to trust and rant to, or if you just need to get something off your chest, my PMs are always open and i'll always be here for you guys to talk to :)

i love all my followers and readers, i wouldn't be where i am today without them <3

xx melanie

[ thank you for reading! remember to vote, comment and share this book with your friends ]