Birthday | Viktuuri | Part 1

Halloween event starts here.

Smol birthday chapter since it was my birthday on the 4th! :D Anyways, enjoy this teensy chapter for a while since I'm a little busy with this thing called..

..cake. :3

-

"Uh, no, pork cutlet. I'm pretty sure it's vanilla." Yurio looked down at the large array of flavors in the beautifully designed menu. Yuuri looked at him, confused. "Vanilla? But last year he had cookie dough and he loved that. I just assumed it's his fav-"

"And on this website, it says that his favorite is red velvet." Phichit pointed out. Otabek raised an eyebrow. "Do you really trust a website to choose a cake for Viktor's birthday?" He crossed his arms. Phichit smiled. "Well, yeah, if the URL is 'viktornikiforovsnumberonefans.org', then I can say it's a pretty reliable source." He said smugly. Otabek squinted at the screen.

"This information was recovered in the recent Golden Skate awards, where Viktor was eating red velvet cake with his friend, Chris Giacometti. From a nearby recording bug that we placed below the banquet table, we recorded their conversation and concluded that his favorite flavor of cake is red velvet." His eyes widened as he looked at Phichit. "That's practically stalking! I don't think that's legal Phichit, we should report this!" He hissed to him.

Phichit rolled his eyes, laughing. "I'm pretty sure it's just a joke played by the fans, Yuuri had one last year that said it followed him home." He snorted. Otabek looked at them weirdly. "Okay...? If that's considered normal to you...?"

"Anyways, Yuuri-kun, have you decided?" He asked the raven. Yuuri sighed, running his hands through his hair. "Okay, let's just settle on this one, it's vanilla and has blue frosting. It sticks to the theme quite well." He smiled.

Otabek nodded in approval. "It's beautiful, I'll give you that." He said. "Plus it's three tiers, and I'm sure Viktor will definitely love that." Phichit chuckled. Yurio rolled his eyes. "Of course he would. Expect his Instagram to be full of it."

Yuuri purchased the order, and they said it would be ready in about two days, which was perfect since Viktor's birthday was in three days. "Okay. Now that's over, have you decided what you're going to get him?" Yurio asked him.

Yuuri smiled. "Well, I had something in mind..."

(To be continued on Part 2)

Also, I'm prepping up a series of Halloween chapters, even though it's only September. Don't judge me. Try to guess what they'll be about ;)