Every Breath You Take | Viktuuri

*trigger warning for gore*

(im so sorry for doing this to our precious pork cutlet bowl. also, play the song above right now, its the perfect  song for all of this)

"The ravenette dragged each word with the same length as he dragged the knife along the girl's skin. "I thought I told you.... not to come near him......" He said slowly, as the flesh ripped apart under the silver blade, coating the surface with fresh blood. The veins under her arm snapped like elastics, which made Yuuri smile.

"YUURI, PLEASE, STOP! I-I PROMISE I WON'T COME NEAR HIM ANYMORE!" She screamed, her voice layered with pain as blood scattered everywhere while she was struggling under Yuuri's strong hold. Sure, the boy had been working out for his skating, but his newfound strength had other advantages as well. Yuuri's eyes sparkled. "Stop? But I've already begun... and who knows what you'll do again if I let you go...." Yuuri said. Mila's sobs echoed throughout the room. This wasn't the cute and nervous Yuuri that she knew. This... this was a monster.

"Mila-chan! I-um, I have a small favor to ask." Yuuri said sweetly, and Mila could tell he was a little nervous because of his eyes darting around the rink, checking if anybody was watching. She thought that was adorable.. "Sure, Yuuri. What is it?" Mila asked.

"C-Can you come with me to the basement? I-I think that there were a pair of skates there that Viktor told me about, since he lost his skates last week. Somebody stole them, probably." Yuuri explained. Mila chuckled. "Ah, yes. Viktor has told me about his missing skates, I've been trying to find them for him actually." She says, but she didn't notice Yuuri tense and fist his palm. "Are you scared of the basement, Yuuri?"

"Wh-What!! No!! I, um, just wanted you there for.......moral support." He laughed, but there was an odd tone to his voice. Mila smiled. "Alright then, let's go." She says, putting on the blade guards.

"Great." Yuuri smiled. Something silver glinted in his pocket as he walked past the rink lights, which made Mila a little suspicious, but didn't question it. Soon, they reached the dark, damp area under the rink, the basement. They left the door open, so light could come inside since the lightbulbs were busted. There were shelves with rows filled with boxes of skates, where would they even find Viktor's in all of this?

"I'll check over there." Yuuri said, walking behind her. Mila nodded, although there was a bad feeling in her stomach when Yuuri spoke. A few minutes later, Mila was checking a box when she suddenly heard the door slam shut, trapping her in darkness. She gasped, turning around as the basement went silent. "....Yuuri...?" She called out.

But nobody answered.

"Yuuri, haha... you're scaring me." She says. When nobody answered again, she quickly ran to the door, trying to open it as hard as she could, pounding it and screaming.

When suddenly, to her surprise the door did open. The lock was busted.

Wow, horror movies usually don't work this way, huh?

A muffled "Oh shit!" Was heard, and before Mila could even take a step outside, she came crashing down the floor as Yuuri pulled her legs from down under. Once she had hit her head and was groaning, Yuuri walked towards the door and slammed it shut again. "Dang... I thought it would lock." He says quietly, before looking towards Mila.

"Why are you doing this....? Yuuri?" She coughed out. "Simple." Yuuri smiled, all the nervousness leaving him as he took out a butcher knife.

"You've been a little too close to my Viktor these days."

Mila almost couldn't believe it. She was going to die, right here in the arms of a crazed, lovesick psychopath. "Yuuri... p-lease..." She choked out blood, as Yuuri dug the knife in her stomach even deeper, twisting it and mushing together her intestines like a smoothie. "Stop pleading... it makes me sick." Yuuri said, wondering if that was how desperate Mila would sound if she was pleading to Viktor. The thought made him feel worse, raising up his knife and stabbing her repeatedly in the stomach, making Mila lose a lot more blood, until eventually...

"NO! NO! NO! HE'S MINE! VIKTOR'S MINE! YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed with every stab. This went on for a good two minutes. A total of 46 stabs to the stomach. As soon as he grew tired, he dropped the knife and smiled.

He laughed, looking upwards. A crazed maniacal laughter escaped his throat,  his face splattered with blood and glee.