Worried

~ Yeona's POV ~
5:00 pm

After our little "date", Jungkook decided we should head home.

"I'll drive you home." He kindly offered, but I simply replied by shaking my head.

"It's okay, I'm going to stop by Jimin's house first." I said.

"Then I'll drop you there." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Thanking him for his generosity, we both got into his Porsche and drove off.

The ride was silent, but Jungkook eventually spoke up.

"Yeona."

"Hm?" I replied as I looked at him.

"Why do you like Jimin?"

I was taken back by his unexpected question.

A small smile appeared on my face, just imagining my adorably squishy boyfriend.

"He was really selfish and arrogant when I first met him, but as I got to know him, he really changed. He became such an affectionate and caring person, making me feel some type of way about him." I said, blushing as I talked about Jimin.

Jungkook scoffed.

"Ah, so cheesy." He teased.

"Hey, just because you don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean you have to jealous." I teased back.

"What do you mean I don't have a girlfriend? I have one right here." Jungkook confidently said, slowly placing his hand on my thigh while his other hand controlled the wheel.

My cheeks instantly flared up from his perverted action.

"H-HEY!" I shouted, strongly smacking his hand away from my thigh.

"I would never want to be a girlfriend of a pervert like you." I said as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You're not going to be saying that for long." Jungkook said, plastering an evil grin on his face.

"Uh, okay?" I said, raising an eyebrow in utter confusion.

Finally reaching Jimin's house, we both exited the car.

As I got to his door, I turned around to face Jungkook.

"Thanks for driving me home." I said as I softly smiled at him in gratitude.

Jungkook suddenly gasped and dramatically pointed at the sky.

"Yeona! What's that?!" He shouted in utter astonishment.

"Where?!" I said as I immediately looked up, attempting to find whatever he was pointing at.

Suddenly, I felt something soft gently press against my cheek.

I looked at him as my face immediately flared up.

"D-Did you just-"

"Byeee~" Jungkook said as quickly turned around and left, leaving me standing there with an extremely red face.

As he drove off, a smile gradually appeared on my face.

"Ah, I hate him so much."

I turned around and knocked on Jimin's door.

"Jimin~ I'm here~" I joyously said.

The door immediately opened, revealing a smiling Jimin.

He attacked me with a vigorous hug, slowly swaying me from side to side.

"I missed you."

I blushed, and hugged him back.

"Hey, you're the one who made me go on a date with that idot." I grumpily said.

He let go of me and shyly looked down.

"I really regret it... I was just trying to be a nice person, but I couldn't stop worrying about you the whole entire time you were gone..." Jimin sheepishly admitted as his cheeks reddened.

My heart fluttered.

"Awwwww my Jiminnie's so adorable~" I teased, giving him a light squeeze on his cheeks.

He looked at me, covering his blushing face with his hand.

"I actually like it when you call me that." He said, his smile growing even larger with every word he uttered.

He's so adorable.

"Did Jungkook do anything to you?" Jimin worriedly asked, scanning his eyes from my head to toes.

"Don't worry. I would've killed him if he did anything to me." I said as I chuckled.

He laughed and gave me a warm smile.

"Ah, I love you so much." He said, gently cupping my face.

My cheeks flared up, softly smiling back at him.

"I love you too."