Chapter 4: Locker door smash

Mulai dari awal

Noah's P.O.V:

"Really?" I whisperer when Hunter smiles and he nods before throwing his keys to Mason.

"Dad can you drive? I would like to talk with my lilsis on the way home." He says and my eyes widen like a respond to his words. Mason smiles shaking his head and open the passenger door of the car to Daisy who jump in. He then walks over to the driver side. Hunter grabs my hand and pulls playfully on it. "Come on lilsis!" He says and I feel my lips twist a little upward. So he opens the door and motion with his hand toward me to tell me to jump in. I do as he says and take the seat behind Daisy while Hunter then jumps in and takes the seat beside me. Mason crack the energy up and then starts to drive, at first it's quiet but after about 5 minutes of the silent Hunter turns toward me.

"So you wanna hear about the locker door smash?" He asks and I think for a while before then slowly nods, He then smiles wider and I see his white teeth yet again. He then turns his whole body slightly toward me and smiles a little bit bigger before starting.

"Okey so our brother Ryan got in some really deep shit in school after kissing a girl that was one of the schools badboys girlfriend, even if he didn't know. The badboy guy got really pissed and had just punched Ryan in the face when I walked into the fight and I fought I would make it easier for him, so I just went toward that guy and smacked him over the jaw and he blacked out.. Really I didn't thought I punched that hard but clearly I did because he didn't get up and Ryan went up to him and looked him over before punching me away from the fight scene and leaving Colton to deal with the boy and the principal. He dragged me all the way to his locker on the other side of the school and then he pushed me into the lockers and starts to fiddling with his locker, so I just thought that he was a bit angry and was going to ignore me for the rest of the day and maybe some more days, you knows the naturally between boys.. But nope, I was so wrong. He flipped the lock of and then smashed the locker door into my face, hard, I swear that in that moment he just wanted to kill me. The funny thing is that Colton got suspended from school while Ryan and I didn't get anything.. And Ryan actually cooled down after smacking that fucking locker door in my face. He broke my nose and gave me a hell of an headache then and there.. I almost got an pissed of Colton on me too.." He smiles sheepish and shakes his head, I picture him getting smacked in the face by a locker door and can't help but giggle.

I laugh loudly and covers my mouth when Mason case me a glance. I bite my bottom lip hard to stop the giggles from escaping my mouth but can't help it. It's just so freaking hilarious, just imagine this handsome boy getting smacked in te face with a locker door.. I mean come on.. A locker door.. I nervously looks up at Hunter but he just smiles and I can swear that Mason smiles and shake his head a little.

"Isn't it hilarious? I mean come on, you have to laugh at the story. I have to admit that it was a bit stupid of me, like Ryan is just four years younger than me and he is a boy.. No one wants his big brother to black out a boy that hit you for you.. Okey, okey I admit it wasn't just a little stupid!" Hunter laugh out the last part and I smiles and shakes my head.

"Yeah, hilarious.. And really stupid!" I say and then starts to giggle a little. Hunter widen his eyes playfully and grabs my arm lightly.

"Hey, dad! She called me stupid!" He says and Mason starts to laugh together with Daisy.

"You're stupid sometimes. And I can't say I didn't find that event amusing. But you got Colton suspended when it should have been you." Mason says and then again he smiles. Hunter looks at his father with disbelief in his eyes. I laugh a bit louder.

"I'm really glad that you talk to Hunter!" Daisy says and I widen my eyes in shock, I did indeed talk to him.. Why? I don't know why.. I quickly swallow my laughs and turn my head to the window to look at the nature swishing by outside the car. I can hear how Mason and Daisy quietly talks to each other in the front but I don't really listen. I stare out of the window and close my eyes I fall back asleep.