Baby

Sequel to Long Distance, requested by minyoongisweaterpaws

(Not prof read)

A week passed since their last phone sex. Tomorrow Hoseok is coming home.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I sat on the chair, waiting for my name to be called.

After finishing signing the papers, I handed them to a lady in charge of the counter.

*Sigh*

Gosh, I am so nervous. The sound of child's laughter resonated in my ears. Turning my head, I see a little boy playing with his toys next to what seemed to be his mother.

A plaster of smile fell on my face.

I lower my head and look at my stomach, caressing it with gentleness.

"Min Yoongi?" A lady said.

"Here." I responded.

"Follow me this way."

The lady led me down a hallway. I followed her until she stopped and gestured me to enter a room.

Walking in, I see that the walls are painted with bright colors of many shades.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Jihoon."

I nod my head.

"So today I'll just be checking your stomach. Is there anyone who's going to be with you today?" Dr. Jihoon asked.

"No, not today."

"Okay, please sit on this chair and lay back with your shirt pulled up."

I do as the doctor says and lay back, pulling my shirt up to my chest.

"So I'm gonna check with an ultrasound to see your baby's gender. How many weeks are you?"

"Uh, 15 weeks."

"Do you have a husband?"

"Yes, but he's away on a business trip. I plan on surprising him once he comes back."

"Aw, how cute. I have a husband too and I have a 5 year old daughter. Giving birth is painful but don't worry, it's all worth it in the end."

I giggle and take a breath in.

"The cold gel might be cold for you." Dr. Jihoon rubbed the transducer onto my belly and spread the cold gel around my stomach.

I look up to the screen to take a look at my stomach.

"And here is your baby."

Staring at the image, tears starts filling my eyes.

The image showed the head and little body inside of me. I couldn't believe that something this precious and fragile is grown in a belly.

"Your baby is a boy." Dr. Jihoon says. "Congratulations."

I chuckle as tears fill my eyes. My, no our son.

"Can I take a picture of it?"

"Of course."

I brought out my phone and snapped a shot of it.

After awhile of talking to Dr. Jihoon, I head home and plan a suprise for Hoseok.

Author's P.O.V

The Next Day

Hoseok entered the house, exhausted but glad to be home.

"Yoongi! I'm home!" He puts his bag on the counter and sees a letter.