Chapter 41

MACKS POV

I tried to wake up but I couldn't then I felt a sharp pain in my right leg. It was a needle. I tried opening my eyes and I did they opened. I looked around and saw a bunch of doctors starring at me.

"Where is my boyfriend and baby!!"

"Umm ma'am we can't give you that information until we know you are ok"

"Well can you at least tell me that the other girl in the other car is dead! please say she is dead"

"What other girl when we arrived there was only you a boy and a baby?" oh god she escaped.

"I have to get out and tell my boyfriend!" I got up and ran to the front desk and asked for Hayes she said this way I ran after her and I walked in and saw Hayes his eyes were open thank god.

"Hayes!!"

"Mack I know what happened ok I don't want to here it again."

"ok then what do we do now"

"We have to stay until they are done with Cody's surgery."

"Wait the doctors said if he has another problem..."

"Honey don't worry Cody is strong, and he would want his mother to be as strong"

"Your right he will make it through this"

"I know now go back to your room you are going to get in trouble."

HAYES POV

I really hope Cody makes it through because I have the perfect idea. I asked Brianna for when we come home take Cody from me and then get Ava sit them on the couch and get a banner that says "WELCOME HOME" And in the corner really small it says "will you marry me!!" But I was interrupted in the middle of my thoughts when the doctor of Cody walked in.

"Hayes Grier your son Cody is in perfect health! Your perfect family can go home anytime now"

"Thank you so much doctor for making all my dreams come true."

Great my plan is in session. Where's my phone!

AUTHORS NOTE

Nine chapters left. This book has gone so quick but it's not over yet.

Thx bye!

-Lauren