Chapter 20

MACKS POV

It was 7:29 I woke up Bella and Hayes our hearts were racing. Them it happened our phones went off right at 7:30.

*So I see you guys are up bright and early to see my txt, well today you will have to wear the most inappropriate outfit you have,and you have to go to the park. Love you guys have a GREAT day see you guys at the park.*

"What do we do now?" Hayes asked.

"I don't know maybe just do it it can't d that bad, right?" I said trying to sound as calm as possible.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I don't know I just feel eyes on me I feel like I am being watched. So I got out and looked in my suitcase for an inappropriate outfit I decided on really short shorts. They were way to small on me. So I put them on. Then again a really small crop top. I walked out to fine Hayes in a normal outfit but no shirt on. Then Bella who seemed like a pro at this had short shorts on and a really tight half tee shirt. That is actually kind of cute. We looked so awkward.

"I don't want to go out Hayes" I cried.

"It will be ok Mack." He explained.

We walked out of the room and Nash came out looking shocked.

"Bella, Mack are you guys ok you look umm different."

"We know"

"Then...."

"Don't ask" we all said and kept walking.

We walked out and everyone was starring at us they could not stop they just took picture on top of pictures. I could not stand it. I don't know who is doing this to us but I sure hope we find out. So I could just hurt them. Well because I would never kill anyone so I would get them in trouble and make them go to jail. So we kept walking until and girl walked right into Hayes. She also spilled her drink on him. Then she started rubbing it in. I felt like this was planned like she knew he would be here at this time with no shirt on. I got a quick glimpse of her before she ran away covering her face. I think we found who is doing all this we just don't know her name.

AUTHORS NOTE

I tried just a little chapter to get it in. So here it is hope you like it put your comments below on what you think.

Thx bye

-Lauren