Chapter 37

NASHS POV

I looked at the front of the room and their stood a sign that said.

REST IN PEACE AND IN LOVING MEMORY OF

MACK AND HAYES

I mean I lost my two best friends I loved them so much. So this is the story.

Hayes apparently wanted to be with Mack but Mack was "dead" but she came back to life and so Hayes was bleeding out on the floor and Mack ripped her ivies out and she started to bleed out on the floor to. the doctors tried to save them and they did but they were in comas. I wish we never went to the hospital because they only hold people in comas for 10 months I don't know why but. And on Monday they pulled their plugs and now it is Thursday. Everyone was balling their eyes out. And all this time we have been in Hawaii because we never got the chance to go home so we just stayed in case anything happened it didn't. But what get me mad is that every time I turn around someone is saying sorry for your loss. I know they are just being nice but come on. So I slowly walked over to Hayes and Mack to say one last goodbye. I first went to Mack she looked beautiful I mean I love her (as a sister) she looked so peaceful but hopeless. I walked over to my brother. Nope I can't do this I ran out of the funeral home and ran and ran. I just can't say goodbye not now not ever.

AUTHORS NOTE

12 chapters left!! So I guess I felt bad keeping you all waiting when I know exactly what was happening so. Also if you didn't read the other update if you make me a trailer for this you can be in the story and get a follow on Instagram and twitter.

Thx bye!

-Lauren