Chapter 38

NASHS POV

I decided that of I didn't say goodbye know I will never get to. I walked back in and straight to Hayes. I saw movement and freaked out.

"HAYES JUST MOVED EVERYBODY!" Just then he got up panting.

"Where is Mack!!" he basically screamed.

"Hayes this is u and her funeral u guys were 'dead'."

"But..."

"Hayes you just woke up from the dead please be quiet and lay down."

Everybody was freaked out nobody knew what to do. We were all so glad that he wasn't dead. Then I looked to my right and saw Macks mom next to Mack crying. I really want Mack to come back she can't be dead she just cant. I walked over trying to wake her up. I tried pinching her arm. Nothing. Then I knew just what to do Mack loved being tickled. I started to tickle her. Just then Hayes came up to me.

"Nash stop she is pregnant!!" Hayes screamed.

"WHAT!?!" basically everybody in the funeral home said at once. Well I guess she isant that young anymore they were 14 when they met. Spent two years together before they came on this trip that's 16 and we have spent 1 year and a half here when they were in a coma and their birthdays were like 2 days ago. So they are like 17 now that's still young. And the had to have to baby when they were 15. The look on my mom and Macks moms faces changed when he said she was pregnant. They are in so much trouble. Wait that means she has to wake up to continue the pregnancy. I ran over to Mack she did have a little baby bump. And she was moving slightly. She woke up crying.

"I am pregnant" she said.

"We know." she looked so shocked. We flew back to our house and everybody was in perfect condition. And Mack was 1 month pregnant.

*6 months later*

MACKS POV

Everything is all good my mom and everybody else is excited to have a little baby around. I also have the perfect name for both genders. But we have a long while to decide. Just then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I screamed and Hayes and his mom and my mom came in. Oh ya and we all decided to get a huge house and live together. But anyway I started to bleed. That's when I knew I was going to really die but
anything if my baby could live

AUTHORS NOTE

That took a turn quickly. I got this idea from 2 people in my Spanish class and I thought it would go perfectly so....

Thx bye!

-Lauren