Chapter 18

HAYES POV

I just threw Mack in the water but she disappeared. So I went up to the sand to check the whole area where we were. Then all of the sudden I saw Mack at our chair it was so far away so I started walking up when she got pulled away by this person in a black suit. I started running to get her. When I got dragged in the opposite direction by a different person. The person that had Mack pulled her in an alley. The guy that was pulling me was pulling me into the alley to. Who would want to hurt us? Then I thought and remembered Bella she was listening to our conversation. She must have tried to get us back. Then we came to a stop and I saw Mack oh I was so glad to see Mack.

"Mack" I said.

"HAYES" she screamed.

"Oh shut up you to and sit down" it sounded like a mans voice. Wait if it's a man then it can't be Bella let's just hope she hired to guys to come and get us.

BELLAS POV

I was heading to the beach to pull a prank on Hayes and Mack. Nothing to big just a little glue on their beach chairs for my own enjoyment. That's when I saw Mack being dragged into an alleyway. A couple minutes later I see Hayes being dragged in. This can't be good. Oh and they probably think I hired some people to come and kidnap them or something. But I don't want them to get hurt. So I started walking towards the alleyway. I see the two men talking to Hayes and Mack about doing what they say unless they want to get hurt. So I backed out of the alleyway to the corner of the street got out my phone and called the police. Once they were on their way I walked back to the alleyway I turned the corner. Hayes saw me he tapped Mack so the people could not see. I put my finger up to tell them to be quiet. Then they just sat there. Until the moment of my life where I thought I was a goner. The sirens for the police car went off. All of the sudden one of the man grabbed me a put a knife up to my neck. I started to cry.

MACKS POV

Hayes poked me I was so glad he was here. He poked me and I saw Bella then she put her finger up to tell us to be quiet. But then I guess she called the police because the sirens went of and one of the men grabbed Bella and put a knife to her neck. The police came in saw us and said to the man.

"Put the knife down." one of the police men said.

"If you want her to live out your guns down" the man said. I was so scarred for Bella. When all of the sudden the police man put down his gun. What was he doing that was their plan to get them to put the gun down so the other guy could go and grab it. We are so dead we are all going to die.

AUTHORS NOTE

Cliffhanger!! Sorry for another I will post again later today.

Thx bye!

-Lauren