Chapter 15

MACKS POV

The last bell finally rings. I go to my locker. I get all my stuff out and then I feel hands over my eyes. Thinking it was Hayes I turned around I was wrong. I was Hayes,my mom and Mrs. Grier. Then Nash came walking behind.

"Hey honey we are here to take you right to the airport."my mom said.

"Ok" I said.

We walked out of school. We got in the car I sat in the middle of Hayes and Nash. We got to the airport our moms were really scared for us that we didn't have anyone there with us and that we didn't have enough money.

"Flight 345 boarding now."

"Sorry guys we gotta go!"

They watched us get on we sat down there was two a seat. Me and Hayes and then Nash sat next to a cute girl he found. So he was ok.

I love all the viners. They were all so funny. I lost track and noticed my birthday is in 4 days.

"Hayes my birthday is in 4 days"

"Are you serious right now"

"Yea why"

"Mine is too"

"Oh my gosh we have that same birthday!"

"Yay"

I can't believe me and Hayes had the same birthday and never figured it out. What will I get him. I just know that this trip keeps getting better and better.

AUTHORS NOTE

Ok so in the next chapter the viners and their girlfriends will come in. Ok but the next chapter is also really dramatic so keep reading.

Thx bye

~Lauren