Chapter Twenty-Seven

Oh Goddess, I'm huge. I'm the size of a bloody whale. It's been exactly one month since I told Zander I was pregnant. Today was my baby shower, which as Beiana said was planned by her. Everyone was here.

"There's Mumma." Olsan said walking into my bedroom with Elanor. We had become the three amigos. I smiled and put away my book. Elanor and Olsan both helped me stand up and walk down stairs, where I was greeted by countless hands trying to touch my stomach. Do you know how annoying it is? I growled and the hands backed away.

Clapping came from my right and I turned to face Will.

"You sure are moody, aren't you?" He said smirking. I playfully pushed him in the arm, and yet it hurt me. Will as he was now and Alpha had been training and working out, so now he was all buff. Meaning I couldn't hurt him anymore. There gym really is a fun sucker.

"Thank you, valiant defeaters of the stairs. But I shall protect her royal highness from here." He said bowing at Olsan and kissing Elanor on the cheeks. He then put and arm around my shoulder and walked me into the living room, where countless baby presents lying across the floor. He sat me down on couch and looked through his jacket, until he finally found what he was looking for. It was a chain with a locket. He handed it to me. I opened the locket and found a picture of me and Will. Taken from the day of his welcome home party.

"You can also put Mum's ring on it as well." As Will said I placed the ring on it and then placed it around my neck.

"It's beautiful Will, thank you." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey, I don't care if he's your brother, you only get to kiss me." Zander said walking into the room with Elanor and Noah.

He then kissed me lightly on the lips, and somehow managed to pick me up sit down and put me on his lap. His hands unconsciously made his way to my giant bump.

"How's my babies doing today?" He said as he rubbed circles along my swollen stomach. Two kicks followed almost instantly after Zander had spoken. We had decided not to find out the gender of our babies, yep babies as in plural. It wasn't a surprise considering I was a twin and that Zander had twins in his family, when we found out.

There had been no news on Masie and her whereabouts, but as news spread about my pregnancies we doubled the security on our pack. To say I had been on edge would be an understatement. My iron levels had now gone back to what it should be, thanks to Dr.Reed.

"Come with me." Zander whispered. I got up from my lap and turned to find him but he was already at the door way. He nodded his head, instructing me to follow him. He led me to the stairs, great my current nemesis. I let out a huff of annoyance ass I attempted to make my way up the three flights of stairs. Suddenly I was swept of my feet by Zander, who then proceeded to carry me up the rest of the way.

"We now begin our ascend to the third level of the Raen House." He said mimicking a flight announcement. I laughed at his behaviour and just enjoyed being in my mates arms.

Finally we reached the third level and Zander put me down. He then placed something over my eyes, making me unable to see anything.

"Trust me." He whispered into my ear. He placed his hands around my waist and guided me. I felt his hands leave my waist and heard a door opening before his hands found my waist again a guided me further.

Finally he stopped and told me to close my eyes while he removed the blind fold.

"Okay open them again." When I did my breath was taken from me. This was the spare bedroom on Zander and my floor. Though it was no longer a spare room as it now was painted a charcoal grey with two beautiful white wooden cribs and a matching change table. There were two grey couches as well. Zander had decorated the room with photos of wolves and some stuff toys.

"Do you like it?" He said as he scratched his growing beard nervously.

"Like it... Honey I love it" I said quickly pulling him down to my height and kissing him. The babies then started kissing, Zander felt it to as his body was pressed against mine and leaned down.

"This is going to be all yours, and remember daddy loves you all so much."

We then heard screams and loud voices come from downstairs. We rushed down as quickly as we could, well as fast as I could to see smoke flooding the whole house. Zander and I both began coughing furiously. I became drowsy and slowly found myself falling asleep. Losing my balance in my sleepy haze I tripped over and fell, but thankfully landed on something soft.

But it wasn't just something it was Zander completely knocked out, and then I was out too.

*
*
*
Hi guys, so where getting close o the end of the book, there's only around five more chapters left. Let me know what you guys think in the comments, don't be silent readers. 

Love ya'll,

 Rugrat Out