Chapter Sixteen

"Okay, let's go." I said probably too cheerily as Zander started the car and drove us home. I had decided to ride in the back with Will. I was so excited my brother was finally coming home.

"Clara, I think you were more excited to leave that hospital than I was." Will said smirking at me. "I agree, with Ya man." Zander said bringing his hand back, as Will fist pumped him. Since when were they best friends. Whatever I wasn't complaining.

"Everyone's gonna be there when we get home, Zanders uncle and aunt and his cousins as well as our beta and Zander siblings." Will face turned to a worried one when I mentioned people. "It's okay Will, they'll love you, I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Oh, you'll have to thank Eveline if you see her tonight for the clothes." Will agreed with me. Eveline had been such a help with will. She had brought him a whole wardrobe of clothes and had agreed to tutor Will and myself as we both lacked the latter half of our education. The drive home was fun. Zander had put on music and Will nearly hit his head on the roof from jumping, as he wasn't used to the idea of music, but shortly enough he was moving to the music and lip-syncing to the words. It was absolutely hilarious to see two grown men Lip Sync to Single Ladies by Beyoncé.

Will's face was identical to mine when he saw Zander and my house for the first time. Almost everyone had arrived when we got there except for Bieana and her family her were on their way. When we walked through everyone was cheering and welcoming him to the pack. I had never seen him smile so much. Eveline smiled with glee when she saw me and Will and engulfed us in a hug before excusing us from the party and taking us aside into the living room, which was currently un-occupied. She sat us down on the couch and then sat on the chair opposite it.

"As you both probably know, your birthdays coming up."She said happily.

'I forgot.' I said to Will privately.

'That makes me feel a lot better I forgot to' He said back.

'Just play it cool, okay,' with that he nodded.

"You seriously can't tell me you both forgot, you did didn't you?" She said looking between the two of us. "It doesn't matter anyway. I'm planning to go away with my mate, an whilst where away it just so happens to be your birthday. So I was going through some of you mothers things and I found something for the both of you." She pulled out a silver ring that went with a matching smaller one. Engraved on the outside of the lager ring was 'No matter how far Apart.' And they smaller one 'We will always be a family'. She handed the lager one to will and the smaller one to me.

"They were your grandparents on your mother's side their wedding rings, but I presumed they could be something else. I don't think when your grandfather engraved those he knew how important it will be." She said as she slid the rings on Will's and my fingers.

"Thank you!" Will and I both said before we both hugged her. She left the room and went to join the rest of the party. That was when I noticed that will hadn't change and was still in the trakies he had gotten at the hospital. I took him to his room and instructed him to get changed. He complained at first asking why he couldn't wear trakies and I just gave him a stink eye before he got changed. He came out in jeans and a V neck top.

"Much better, now you don't look like a mental patient." I said whilst laughing

"Hey, why are you so mean?" He said faking tears. I swatted his arm and then laughed with him joining in. He then placed his arm on his hip and I placed mine around his.

"The party awaits, my dear sister."

"So it does"

We walked out to the party and stopped when I saw Olsan and Sydney. We talked to them for a bit when I noticed Will start to get antsy, we then left them to go find Zander.

"What's wrong with you bro, are those pants to tight or something." I said in a teasing tone.

"Ha Ha very funny. I don't know my Wolfs being a pain, he's probably upset I haven't shifted for a while." I just nodded understanding Maia could be a pain.

'Hey I heard that!' Maia practically growled at me. Finally I spotted Zander he was outside by the BBQ having a beer with Noah and Elanor.

"Elanor!" I screamed out trying to get my friends attention. She turned around and smiled and began walking towards me but stopped when she looked to my left and saw Will. I felt Will stiffen next to me as he to locked gazes with Elanor. It didn't take long to realize they were mates. Oh my goddess my brother just found his mate, oh my goddess my brothers mate is my best friend. Wow it's a small world after all. I was interrupted when heard Will say next to me that 'this was too much' before detaching our arms and bolting. I saw him head straight out the front door before shifting into his wolf that was exactly identical to mine just broader. I turned to look at Elanor once more, tears littered her eyes. Noah and Zander had noticed too. I grabbed Elanor and took her into the living room which was still un-occupied.

"What's wrong E?" Noah said trying to comfort his sister.

"She found her mate." Zander and I said at the same time. By now Bieana and Eric had walked in.

"That's wonderful dear, why are you upset I thought you wanted a mate." Bieana said as she handed Elanor a tissue.

"He ran, he's rejecting me. Am I not pretty enough?" She said as she looked up at everyone.

"He what?!" Noah and Eric screamed out.

"I'm going to find him and kill him, how could someone do that to my little sister." Noah was about to shift he was so angry.

"No, he would never I wouldn't let him. Please understand he's all new to this just give him a chance. He's probably just scarred at the moment okay. No he is scarred he's really scared I can feel it. Just let me go find him okay?"

"Who is this guy and how can you feel his emotions?" Eric asked he was trying not to get to angry but someone had hurt his little girl.

"He's my brother, my twin actually the bond between us is strong. He's new to all this, I'm going to find him okay I'll be back with him soon." I then kissed Zander only the cheek and left the house shifting into my wolf and following Will's scent.

*
*
*
So I don't know if you guessed it or not but, let me know if you did. As always, Vote and leave a comment.

That's it for now, Love ya

Rugrat Out ✌️