Chapter Twenty-Two

I woke to hear Zander cursing quietly. I reached out beside me, but found nothing but and empty cold patch. I then sat up wondering where Zander had gone too. When I looked up I saw Zander on the floor with two suitcases in front of him. He was trying to put clothes in the suitcases, but they just weren't fitting in.

"Honey, what are you doing?" I asked as I stood up and walked to him.

"Damm, you weren't supposed to wake up until after I had packed. Well anyway surprise. I deiced that we are going on a holiday." I sat next to him and took out the clothes he had shoved in the bag and began folding them.

"Were are we going because these aren't exactly the kind of clothes you would were if you were going to Fiji." 

"To the snow, my love. Noah's mate owns a cabin up their and they've lent it two us for the weekend."

"The snow!" I shrieked, I was so excited and quickly finished packing the clothes Zander had pulled out,  I noticed he had also already packed our toiletries. I then got dressed into some warm black leggings and a long sleeve grey shirt with an olive green snow jacket and a Bennie. Zander then got dressed into some  black trakies and a light blue sweater and a navy blue winter coat. He then grabbed both of the bags and we headed downstairs.

I then saw Bieana with he kids on the couch, whilst Will and Elanor shared the one seater. They acted like they had been separated for years not a day.

"I'm guessing your looking after the kids while were gone," I said to Beiana.

"No, we are," Will said.

"They are also looking after the pack's while were gone, and if all goes well when were back we can hand over the Grienfield pack, to their new Alpha and Luna." Zander said happily. We then took the two bags outside as well as a bag of food packed by Bieana. We said our goodbyes to everyone and then headed of on our great adventure.

But before we left the pack grounds a thought came to mind, I opened my mouth to ask but Zander interrupted before I could even speak.

"We have doubled the patrol around the pack, and if anything happens or new knowledge comes up about Masie they'll let us know. Just sit back and o back to sleep for now, it's going to be a long drive. Okay?" He said, I hated yet at the same time loved how he always knew what I was thinking.

I slept for around about and hour before I woke up again. Zander told me more about the lodge that we were going to. He said that it was solitary and no one for miles. He also stated that it would be fun to shift up there and run through the snow.

Finally we arrived and it was absolutely beautiful. snow covered the landscape all around except for the drive way as it had been cleared for our arrival, by the grounds keeper of the facility. Zander pressed a button on a set of keys and the garage door began opening. Once inside we unpacked all of our stuff and headed in the garage door closing behind us.

The house was beautiful, in the main living room there was a fire place and and a very comfy looking couch. Through-out the house there where numerous display pieces like deer heads and antlers. We then walked into the main bedroom, it had a king size bed which had a deer skin blanket on the end.

"Thank-you, for bringing me here." I said to Zander. before kissing him. We then walked into the kitchen and began preparing something for dinner as we had only had two packets of shapes in the car and had missed lunch on the long drive. Zander cooked us a steak dinner in which he placed on a gorgeous timber table, he had also placed candles all around the table, making the dinner very romantic.

After dinner I helped Zander was up the dishes which ended up in both of us being completely soaked, as we had both began messing around with the bubbles created from the soap. We both walked to the bedroom and began to get changed into dryer clothes. 

I was about to pull of my top when I felt Zanders arm snake around my waist. Music then began playing, one of my favorite songs, Ed Sheeren Thinking Out Loud. We then began swaying together in the time with the music. I then spun around, so I could face him. I placed my arms around his neck leaning my head on his shoulder. 

"I love you, every minute of every hour every day." He said before kissing my lips with so much passion I've never felt before. This kiss then progressed to the point where we were lying on the bed, I felt him shiver as i ran my hands up and down his body as did i when he did the same to me. 

"I'm ready, make me yours." I whispered in his ear.

"Are you sure," he asked hastily. I nodded and then began kissing him again. Soon our shirts and pants were both off leaving us in nothing but our underwear.

"This is your last chance to say no, before I cant hold myself back any longer." He rushed out in between kisses that he trailed all over my  body, making me hot with need.

"Yes." I said.

Then I truly gave myself to my mate, for now I am only his and he is only mine.

*
*
*

Wow so I don't really want to elaborate on that scene anymore than I did in this chapter. I honestly feel like I'm on fire today I mean three chapters, i just happened to finish my math homework and I'm like i might as well start writing the next chapter and then I kept on writing and realized I had finished it so, yay three in one.

As always, Love ya 

Rugrat Out