Chapter Fifteen

"I'll be back tomorrow to come get you out of here I promise, and Eveline is there if you need anything okay, umm what am I forgetting?" I said trying to remember.

"Jeez, Clara you're going away for one day to some council meeting, not like its five months. I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow anyway when I get out of here, finally. Go enjoy your sucky Council meeting." He said laughing at the end. He thought it was funny that I had to go to a council meeting.

"Ha Ha, It's not going to be so funny when you have to go to the council meeting next year, once your better this is all yours." I said gesturing around me which was only really an old hospital room.

"Yay, I get to be the Alpha of the Grienfield hospital. Woo-Hoo!" I hit him for his sarcastic behaviour mumbling 'idiot' at him. "Are you sure, I should be Alpha Clara. You were prepared for this, me not so much."

"You'll be fine as soon as you're fully recovered, we'll have the ceremony." He huffed and nodded, when Zander and myself had first told him of our intentions, he went physio telling us how we were idiots putting him in charge of the Grienfield Pack. But slowly I've gotten him used to the idea.

"Come on, Clara it's time to go. Zander said popping his head in the door." Even knowing Zander was and Alpha, somehow Will had managed to get Zander alone and had threatened Zander in a not so pleasant way if he were to hurt me. I thought it was so funny, that day Zander had come out of Wills hospital room so white, it looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Hi Zebra!" Will said teasing zander. Zander only growled and then stuck his tongue out at Will and then turned and waited outside for me. I kissed Will on the head and said goodbye, before walking out of the room mumbling about how I was surrounded by a bunch of idiots.

"Hey!" I said pecking Zanders lips before taking his hand and walking out of the hospital. We walked into the parking lot where I easily spotted Zanders red Ford Ranger 2016 model.

"So which pack, is the meeting at again?" I asked while looking at Zander as he pulled out of the parking lot. He entwined our fingers and continued to look at the road.

"My uncle Eric's. He's Aunty B's mate." I know Eric we'll I didn't personally know him, I had just talked to him on the phone, on the day I discovered Andrews picture.

"He's a lovely man. Very fun to talk to, he had lots of things to tell me about you." I giggled remembering how Eric had told me about how Zander and his son Noah had decided to climb the tallest tree they could find, which just so happened to be over three stories and infested with possums. As possums could smell the predator on Zander and Noah, you could imagine that they weren't too friendly with two very stupid teenagers.

"What did he tell you?" Zander said almost scared. "Nothing that concerns you." I answered mischievously. The rest of the car trip was fun, Zander put on eighties music and we rocked to it while we drove to the Graven Pack. When we finally arrived we were greeted by Bieana and Eric as well as two people I had never met before. I assumed they were Bieana's children she had told me about, Noah and Elanor who was my age.

"Well it's finally nice me you Clara." Eric said extending his arms out for a hug which I happily accepted it. "Finally, someone to talk to," Elanor said as she then hugged me.

"These boys don't understand a single bit of English. It'll be good to have someone to talk to." She said before dragging me away from everyone. "Come on, we still have an hour before the meeting. So I have an hour to make you look fabulous." We both laughed out her comment, before leading me off to her room to play dress up's with me. Yay.

I must admit Elanor is way better at dressing me than I am myself.

"All done." She said cheerfully as she just readjusted my scarf. She had given me a long sleeve moron dress which fit perfectly than toped it with a denim jacket and a deep green neck scarf and work boots, which were quiet comfy I must admit. She insisted even knowing it was just a casual dress code that I still had to look like I had style. She had told me that I was lucky the dress code was casual and that in the future I might not be so lucky as most of the Alpha meetings where formal.

"So Elanor any guys or perhaps a mate." I said which made her blush before it disappeared and a sad look took over her face.

"Noah has found his mate, Angeline an their perfect for each other, she'll make a good Luna when dad hands over the tittle but my mate still hasn't showed yet." She then let out a huff of annoyance at her unknown mate.

"It's okay, he'll show up soon anyway. Promise." She smiled and the hugged me.

"Where have you been all my life, I so needed this when Zander and Noah were teenagers and decided to put green hair dye in my shampoo? I nearly killed them that day." I tried not to laugh when Elanor told me that, I just stood there imaging her strawberry blonde hair replaced with green locks. I couldn't hold it anymore. I burst out laughing which made Elanor pout, before she began laughing to. Soon we left here bedroom and I met up with Zande and we walked into the meeting together. There were a lot of alpha couples there, most of them were nice and welcoming though some were a bit stiff towards me butt I didn't care. They were the ones who didn't agree as much with the pan to give Will the pack but as we were technically the new alphas of the pack they had no say in what where to happen to the Grienfield pack anyway. Finally the meeting was over and in think Zander and myself could not be any happier the only good thing that came of the meeting was that we now had all packs on the lookout for Maise. If they saw here they were to catch her and bring her o us. We had also arranged a party tomorrow night with Eric and Beiana and the family at our pack as sort of a welcome home for Will.

Zander and I drove home a got Wills room ready for tomorrow and then we headed to bed together.

*

*

*

At the top is Holland Roden, Who I have casted as Elanor. I hope your enjoying the book so far. Remember to Vote and Comment.

Love Ya,

Rugrat Out ✌️