« ║ BOROS ║ »

Start from the beginning

After the fight of Saitama and was defeated by him. I was very lucky that a human male had found me and has taken me in after I said to protect him and such.

It took alot of convincing to do for the male to help me but he agreed and has taken me in a building where he lives in and nurse me back to health.

♂♥♂

Foot steps could be heard in the reckoned ship. 'Maybe some of my men survived...' I thought as I was to weak to stand up and find them.

"Is anyone here?"

A voice said as I heard the foot steps getting closer and closer where I'm in. 'A male... That's definitely one of my men...' I thought. I was relieved because someone can help me.

"O... Over h-here..."

I managed to say out. It was weak but I think my crew heard it since the foot steps gotten nearer. I closed my eyes since I was very tired and was weak.

"You got to be shitting kidding me right now..."

I opened my eye and look at the direction of the voice. I managed to see a human male standing in my line of sight as he held a deadpanned expression.

He was wearing a black hoodie with black pants and black shoes. 'What's with this male and black?' I thought as I continue to look at him. He has [Hair color] hair and his eyes were [Eye color]. If you look more closely he pulled off the black look.

♂♥♂

"Lord Boros, you will find another match on the planet you seek..."

The Seer said to me when I was about to leave. I looked at the Seer as he gazes at the crystal ball on the table.

"Two that has match me? Let's hope they are str–"

My sentence was cut off by the Seer as he looked at me.

"Oh no Lord Boros, this is another kind of match."

"Another kind?"

Curiosity was laced on my voiced as I asked the Seer. The Seer nodded his head and looked at his crystal ball again while he circulate his tentacle like hands.

"Yes, a match not by strength but by love..."

The Seer said. I scoffed and then turn away from the Seer.

"Love? Do you mock me Seer? I do not need affection nor love..."

I said as I began to walk away.

"When you are defeated and help you seek, find a male dressed in black and offer him protection from any kind, that person is your lover and will never leave you behind..."

The Seer said as I was walking away from him.

'Have a lover? And is a male? Pathetic...' I thought as I boarded my ship. 'I will not be defeated and I will certainly not need help from a male that is suppose to be my so called "lover".' I continue to thought as I was already in the control room.