Pull the trigger /Crystal's P.O.V/

I followed the Ginger in green eventually leading me to a secret army bace, he then wonderd off somewhere, now was my chance. If I wanted to get to the Green leader I had to get through his army. I loaded my pistol just in case put on my yellow hoodie covering my face and snuck in. This was it. What I trained for. I was unsuccessful because the moment I snuck in I heard about 5 gun shots near me. They were on to me!! I quickly shot back killing about 5 in 3 shots. I quickly tried to continue but of course I had to shoot through about 7 more people. But soon. "DAMN IT!! OUT OF BULLETS!!" The ginger I seen earlier quickly grabbed me and another guy in green ran over with brown spiked hair and had no eyes. He looked familiar though. "What should we do with her?" Said the ginger. "Bring her to green leader, I'm sure he will figure out something."  Said the spiked hair guy. I had so many questions to ask, who is this guy? He seems too familiar. And not only the fact of being captured scared me, the fact that I'm also a girl. What would the green leader do to me?? I mean, he isn't one of those people who goes easy on girls. All boys literally treat girls like weak children. So I tried to keep my hoodie on. And tried covering up my chest since well, I'm a girl. And the boys in green forcefully dragged me to a office.  The green leaders office. My pistol was in my pocket and more bullets in the other. This was it.