Question 4

Rebekkah487asked 'Keith what is one thing you like about Lance and one thing you HATE about Lance. Lance what is one thing you like about Keith and one thing you HATE about Keith'

Lance: The all time original, huh?

Keith: Well..... one thing I hate about Lance is his memes.

Lance: WHAT?!
Keith: I. Hate. Your. Memes.

Lance: Wha-?! But- Why?!

Keith: Because they so fucking annoying

Lance: What is so annoying about them?!

Keith: Everything. We eat you say a meme. We wake up you say a meme. We have bonding moments you just have to add memes.

Lance: When are you going to stop calling every time we don't argue a bonding moment?

Keith: Sh... don't ruin the bonding moment.

Lance: What do I hate about him....?

Keith: My hair?

Lance: Nah, I don't mind your hair.

Keith: I also hate it when you poke fun on my hair.

Lance: One thing each, shut up. Well I really really hate his inability to relax.

Keith: EXCUSE ME I RELAX!

Lance: Since when?!

Keith: SINCE ALWAYS!

Lance: YOU'RE NOT RELAXING NOW!
Keith: YES I AM!
Lance: OH REALLY?!
Keith: LIKE YOU'RE DOING ANY BETTER!
Lance: Anyway back to the thing we like about each other.

Keith: *calms down and thinks* Well.... I like how his personality.

Lance: Aw-

Keith: Shut it. He can always make people laugh and smile   He's really funny and goofy which is annoying but kinda.... endearing? I mean I'm usually unbreakable but around him I'm always happy. Even when he's being annoying I still like being with him.

Lance: Baby-!

Keith: Shut it. And he's really quirky and different but a good different. And he's sweet and really friendly and kind. Even at the Garrison when we were rivals. He was always sorta nice-

Lance: WAIT YOU REMEMBER ME FROM THE GARRISON?!
Keith: You were at my throat 24/7. Of course I did. Anyway-

Lance: YOU LITTLE-!

Keith: And it's fun when he's being all competitive and all. And he's so dorky all the time-

Lance: Imma gonna take that as a compliment

Keith: I meant it as one. And even though he's matured since the Garrison he's still not all serious and stone hard which is good because we need people like that. He's one of a kind and I really wouldn't change anything about him. Not even his memes.

Lance: *Hugs Keith and kisses him* Aw... What I love about Keith is that he's so easy to annoy.

Keith: ....

Keith: Wow.

Keith: I swear I ranted all that cheesy stuff about you and this is what you say.

Keith: Serves me right.

Lance: No seriously! You're so adorable when you get annoyed.

Keith: I'm not talking to you.

Lance: But you get all red and start shouting and look like an angry kitten. 

Keith: *not talking*

Lance: No seriously you're a legit kitten. It's not even a Galra thing. And it's so fun....

Keith: *not talking*

Lance: How long are you going to keep this up?

Keith: Did you guys hear something? 'Cause I certainly didn't.

Lance: And you try to look so big and scary but actually look cute and small-

Keith: I'M LIKE A FUCKING CENTIMETER SHORTER THAN YOU ASSHOLE!
Lance: So you are talking to me!

Keith: *crosses arm and looks the other way angrily*

Lance: Come on I thought you were always happy when I was around and enjoyed my company.

Keith: I regret all my life decisions.

Lance: See you look like a kitten now~!

Keith: *gets up and storms off cursing his life and Lance*

Lance: So adorable....