Repairing stuff

When I wake up I see Quinn flipping channels on her Tv. "Good morning babe feeling any better?" "Yes I do I also see your calling me babe so I can call you baby boo again?" "I guess so also I'm sorry I was like the worst boyfriend I'm sorry I stopped paying attention to you." She looked at me and said "Its okay I'm sorry I did the worst thing ever to get your attention." And then I tell her that the hospital has internet miraculously,so she hooks her phone up to find a billion messages from her ex and she responds with one simple text "I'm sorry I can't be yours I never really loved you I'm sorry I played you I couldn't get over my ex boyfriend who is now my boyfriend now I'm sorry if I made you feel for me." Once she sent it to him she deleted his number and told me the hospital was letting her out today. And I got up and grabbed my backpack and went to go get some coffee and when I came back I heard Quinn and the nurse talking "Mrs.Nurse lady do you have any time to spare to talk real quick?" "Of course sweetheart what you wanna talk about?" "I was just wondering if the guy you say in here was really for me?" "Oh yes dear you should have seen him when he came in here." "Really what was he like?" "He came in here with his sweatshirt off and covered over you and he was carrying you in him arms and he was very sweaty because he ran until he found this hospital he came pleading to us that you passed out and he didn't know why he stayed the whole time he didn't leave he eventually got his sweatshirt back but we told him to take a shower cause he was starting to smell but other than that he stayed by your side does that answer your question." "Yes it does thank you." And I waited about a minute and went back inside. I had my coffee put in a thermos so it would stay hot. And I started packing my stuff because I had my laptop out. "So baby boo when I get out of here where you wanna go?" "I don't know this is a new domain we can explore together." She smiled for the first time since we've been in this place."Sounds good,I hope they have video games around here so I can beat you in a game." "Hey Hey you won't be beating me." And I had all my things packed up and when it was time for her to change I had to leave even though my teenage brain wanted me to peek I didn't. When she was all changed I went back in and when she came off the bed she almost fell but I grabbed her arm and said "I got you I'll hold your hand as long as you need." But as soon as she was steady I was still holding her hand. We got outside but then it started rain so I gave her my sweatshirt I was wearing but I didn't have a shirt on under it so when I took off my sweatshirt it released my abs the rain made them glisten. "Here wear my sweatshirt so you don't get wet." She looked at me blushing and asked "Abs Tyler no offense WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE ABS AND MUSCLES!" I laughed and told her "Remember I joined the basketball team I wanted to get fit so I went to the gym a lot." She looked at me and said "THE GYM IS THE BEST THING EVER!!"