Tapu Day Festivities!

The school was simply bursting with life. The many stalls that lined the outside were all colourful and unique, Sun passed the girls from his class practicing their cheerleading for their stall, one of the stalls from the senior students was a game where you had to shoot down cans and you could get prizes like pokemon plushies, there was a really cool Mimikyu one that Sun was planning to try and get later in the day. One of the primary stalls was a drawing stall where you could colour in pictures of pokemon. Sun finally reach the area where his stall was going to be and began setting up. To the right of his stall was a movie stall that was going to show different movies during the day and to his left was a stall to buy awesome gems and other cool looking ornaments. Sun started setting up by mounting the sign for the stall, he then placed the five pokemon he gathered on the stand, beside Litten he also managed to get his mother's Meowth as well as her Staryu and Butterfree. He also managed to get Professor Kukui's Rockruff, all of those pokemon with Hau's Rowlet made six pokemon. 

"Looking good Sun," Lillie complemented as she walked up to the stall as Sun was putting up the rules sign.

"Thanks Lillie," Sun replied, he turned around and looked at Lillie in her cheerleader outfit, it was primarily orange with a flower pattern belt around the waist, she also had orange pompoms. "You're also looking pretty good." Lillie blushed at Sun's statement.

"Well, I'm not really that good," Lillie confessed, "is Hau here yet?"

"No, I haven't seen him yet," Sun replied. "I hope he comes soon so he can see what I've done."

"I must admit, for someone who didn't know he had to make a stall until yesterday you certainly did a good job," Lillie praised, "if you're done would you like to go check out the other stalls with me?" Sun jumped down from his stool and nodded cheerfully.

"That would be awesome!" he exclaimed, "maybe Hau is around as well." The two friends began walking down the isle of stalls, beside the stall that Sun had made and the girls' cheerleading stall, the other students in the second middle class made a music stand. One of their classmates, Felix, was an epic guitar player and was going to be preforming throughout the day. There was also a dancing stall, Sun offered for him and Lillie to try it out but Lillie was too shy. They made it to the can shooting stall and Sun saw the Mimikyu plushie.

"Maybe we can try this one?" Sun suggested.

"Well, I doubt I would be too good so I'll just let you have a go," Lillie replied. Sun walked up to the counter and was given a gun. He aimed the gun for the corner can, with one shot he knocked all the cans down but one, the second shot blasted the last can away.

"Awesome! This plushie looks so cool!" Sun cheered as they reached his stall. 

"I'm not a huge fan of Ghost pokemon but it certainly does look cool," Lillie smile. "Well, I should get back to my stall, the cheerleading should begin soon."

"I'll be sure to check you out later," Sun assured her, Lillie replied with a nervous laugh. He watched her leave and placed the Mimikyu plushie as decoration for his stall.

"Excuse me mister?" Sun looked down to see two of the primary school students.

"Hello," he greeted cheerfully. "Would you like to have a go at the stall? You can have a fun battle with pokemon." Sun watched the kids' faces light up. 

"Yes please!" they both exclaimed. 

"Ok," Sun smiled. He grabbed three of the pokemon and released them in front of the kids. The three pokemon were Litten, Rockruff and Meowth. "So, chose what pokemon you would like for the battle." Sun wouldn't lie, he felt really cool handing out pokemon like this, like he was the Kahuna. The first boy chose the Rockruff and the other chose Litten. Sun moved them to either side of the arena he had made and the pokemon stood in front of them. "Ok, each of you pokemon have a list of moves," Sun handed them each a piece of paper. "You call out the moves for the pokemon to preform them, the first to knock out the opponents pokemon wins!"

"Ok, Scratch!" the first boy called out. Litten pounced at the Rockruff and attacked it. Rockruff moved back a few steps before regaining his composure.

"Bite!" the other boy shouted, Rockruff moved quickly to attack the Litten.

"Dodge it Litten!" the first boy said. Litten listened and jumped out of the way as Rockruff went to bite him. "Now lick!" Litten landed on the ground and ran towards Rockruff. 

"Don't let it get you!" Rockruff's temporary trainer yelled out. Rockruff jumped back and awaited his next order. "Rock throw!" With a cute little yelp a piece of the ground flung towards Litten, the cat fell to the ground unconscious. 

"And we have a winner!" Sun announced. The two boys thanked Sun and left happily. Litten got up and jumped into Sun's arms, he wasn't really knocked out, he only pretended to be knocked out so that he wouldn't be too tired for the other fights to come. 

About two hours went by, Sun was fairly popular with several pairs wanting to challenge each other. One person from senior came to Sun with their own pokemon asking for a proper pokemon battle, Sun accepted and managed to win using Litten. During a quiet time Sun saw Hau walking towards the stall.

"Hau!" Sun waved, "what do you think of the stall?" 

"It looks good," Hau replied, Sun couldn't help but notice that Hau seemed slightly disheartened.

"We have some spare time so do you want to go see Lillie cheerlead?" Sun asked, "They will be starting soon," Hau nodded and followed Sun, they took their seats and waited for the cheerleading to start. To Sun's surprise Lillie was the opening act, her face was bright red as she preformed, Sun cheered her on as she preformed however he noticed that Hau was quiet. Hau had a crush on Lillie, it was overly obvious to Sun, so he didn't understand why Hau was feeling down. After Lillie was finished they decided to head back to the stall. There were two seniors waiting to have a go. "Thanks for waiting."

Sun gave the two pokemon to use and left them alone, he doubted he needed to help them through the battle. He led Hau to the back of the stall, behind a canvas wall.

"What's up?" Hau asked, smiling. Sun frowned, Hau wasn't fooling him for a second, there was nothing real about Hau smile, nothing genuine.

"Hau, what's wrong?" Sun asked concerned. "You're my best friend you know you can tell me." There was a second of silence before Hau hugged Sun tightly. Sun hugged the boy back as Hau cried on his shoulder. Sun and Hau kneeled down to the ground, Sun knew there was something wrong, he just waited for Hau to cry it out. As Hau was crying a man from the hospital came up to them. Hau stopped crying and looked up to the man.

"Hau?" the man asked. "would you please come with me?" Hau nodded and stood up, Sun also stood up and held Hau's hand.

"I'll go with you," Sun said. After closing the stall the two headed for the hospital.