... 9...

Their was still about two hours remaining for the party and so our couples were relaxing themselves..

manik had set his head on nandini's lap and was relaxing himself or rather say he wanted to gather his much needed strength and positivity peace that he got from being with nandini and thats what exactly he was doing now..

"That was his time"

nandini: manik.

manik: hmmm.

nandini:where are you lost into?

manik:thinking about us,i cant stay without you,you know that na?

nandini: manik? chill hubby i m their right then..?

manik:hmm..wase,how about a quike?

nandini: aww!! Besharam bappa is in home and your thiking of such things?

manik:what the?

nandini:kya what the han?

manik:are dont you want ur own sweet sa chotu sa bappa in home too?han bolo uskeliye we need to do work na that even your bappa know re baba so chill na aur challo na wase bhi my mood is gonna go off..

nandini: you are Stubern than a child mani.

manik:hmm thou plan on?

nandini:jieee nahi,common getup and get fresh up..just then the dorr bell rings..

nandini:you fresh up and let me see..

nandini is about to move but manik holds her the the grip of his hand tighting makes her know that he is in his turmoil.

nandini:i m with you.

manik:hamesha

nandini:forever

nandini:i ll be back soon get ready..

..........

nandini moves out and sees that servents are escoting all the guest

well i ll be introducing guest to you guys in next chapter..

i mean to say next whole chappy will be introduction only..but with little bit drama....

3 teams manys villans and story is too much fun..

Do you want mature content in the story?let me know

To be continued

Regards!!