...10...

nandini moves out and sees that servents are escoting all the guest , well i ll be introducing guest to you guys in next chapter.. mean to say next whole chappy will be introduction only..but with little bit drama. 3 teams manys villans and story is too much fun.

just then a man walks in.

he is a a manager appointed to all these bands gonna work with them,hes Amey

nandini: good evening amey.

amey:hai you are here already?any way i taught to infrom you and sir about the arrival of bands and also to introduce as it was me who selected it with our expert team.

nandini:well lets proceed then.

amey:sir..?

nandini: he ll be here in a while you can start amey.Any way its me who ll be interacting with them so i dont feel he would come down too,any way lets start.

amey:oky,so these are the three bands we had selected who ll be working with us.

nandini: before you start.

welcome to maldives first of all guys and to get you here i mean 3 bands,their is a motive. we want the talent of our country india to be starcasted everywhere and that is why we selected teams from india and mind you all,i want the work to be pin perfect else i cant gurantee you manik's anger more over in such times i wont interfear too ,to save you all so be profesional.

yours songs yours costumes everything is by us,i hope you guys have seen every clause mentioned in the contract as even if one is violated your carrier ll be at stake.

amey you may proceed now, and plz have a seat guys.

amey:so nandini..this is D3 dangerous-3 Band.with Mr Harshad as lead singer and aryaman khurana and soha khurana as other members.

and harshad and soha lead the modeling department in their team, with soha as a guitirst and aryaman knows almost all the instruments play.

nandini:intresting,i  m looking forwards to hear them aryaman and hope your dangerous things are left back in India as here few things are to be strictly followed (moked nandini)

amey: these are diwans,Aditya dewan as drummer pankuri dewan is wife of aditya shes female lead,rubel dewan is gutarist and payal dewan wife of rubel is at soflie and about modeling these four handle it together.

nandini had a genune smile when she saw then she greeted them in a good manner which some what dint go well with d3

amey : and they are " The Fab 5 ",

Cabir

Druv

Aliya

Mukti

and seeing them nandini went towards them towards a couple.

nandini:cabir m i right?

cabir: the one i talked to other day?

nandini:yeah.

cabir:thankyou so much for the help.

nandini: doctor is also arranged 24*7 she ll be here from tommo.stella, show everyone their rooms and yeah guys theirs small party due to ganesh chaturti be their evereyone.

•••••••

To be continued..

Regards.!!!