...1...

Manik:alya is it necessary to keep our relation a secrete?i mean i love you..you love me then what the matter of all these shits..

Alya:ohh come on manik..in this industry of modeling,it is very important the you being single and any way i m with you right?dont you trust me?

manik:i do alya i do,trust is what matters me the most,you know that right?

While Aliya nods,and they share a hug of paradise

..........

mukti:alya i think boss likes you,dint you notice how he always keeps looking at you..

alya:you really think so? Will this help me in getting the contract..?

mukti:hopefully Aliya but if you anytime notice him giving you signals just go with the flow..

..........

alya:manik

manik:han Aliya

alya: sir..i mean rahul proposed me !!

manik:so what alya? i know like every time you could have just rejected as a matter of fact.You know right u r a diva here everyone tries their luck on you..chill alya !! And don't worry I trust you, i know you ll never cheat me .

..........

manik:you cant do this aliya, you cant do this..

alya:i was confused manik..but now i have..

manik:just shut up!! How can you marry that rahul oky..

alya:why cant i..?just one reason why cant i marry him

manik: you love me..i love you..we both love each other then ?

alya:i think with you it was just attraction..i love rahul now...i was just always confused..i..i..plz understand..you need to move on..

manik:you ll regret it alya you ll regret it..and the day you ll need me..you ll carv for me..but you ll never get me..and then manik turns and sees his friends..

The fab-4

he gives them a look..

..........

cabir:i think alya is wrong here guys ..she just cant play..

manik:chood cabir..

mukti:but its her life..if she fell for him what can we do..?

druv:i second her

manik gives them a mean type look and walks away..

precap: Life of manik after the breakup...!!
And so is the story..!!

character sketch is needed kya?

so tell me your views on this story!

HUMSAFAR!!

further episodes shall be going private!