...4...

Location : INDIA,

we see a girl dancing around a room,soon she comes to an hault infront of a huge potrait of a man, with a huge smile on her face.

well thats potrait of none other than Manik Malhotra

MANIK MALHOTRA,the youngest bussiness tycon who came from nowhere and then bhooommmm, and he just became a star,well he launches different singers and models, but its seen that he always choose as a band..

where the band has singers and models of theirs ..he just does work of launching them..not only that but he also has his fashion house..which is handled personally by his PA,he is just used to sign and approve and its in his name,but everywork of fasion house is done by his PA and world knows it.

<<soon the girl comes to hault infront of the potrait and cares his face>>

"manik..my manik..i still cant believe the person i m in love is now here, i m comming soon,i know you still love me and you might be waiting for me. You are right ?

i m also so duffer obvio that day you begged me not to lev you but my stupidity i...i choose to ignore your love,but not anymore once i m with you i ll propose you,amd we ll have our ever after just like you wished. i love you manik i love you..your aliya is comming"

•••••••••••••

Location : Maldives,(well manan are in maldives)

manik:wase hows your married life going on?

nandini:(with a sad smile)thats good,but you know na the work.

manik:ohh common nandini,its not even one year for marriage ,take a leave roam around with your husband and enjoy yar.

nandini:hmm,actually my hubby na,hes too busy to romance with me.

manik:ohh really

nandini:hmm,wase why dont you talk to him..hes too busy in his work you know..

manik:dont worry sweetheart your hubby ll be hard on you today so be ready..

nandini:i m always ready, and she stands up to go out, when suddenly she feels her head spinning.

manik noticing it,runs towards her..

manik:nandini..your fine?

nandini:hmm..,dont worry

manik:come first sit here..did you have your breakfast?

nandini:voo..

manik:mrs nandini manik malhotra ! dint i said you to have your breakfast and then come to office..?but no.

nandini:you too dint had na?then how can you wish me to have?

manik:fine let me order!

**********************************

To be continued..

#Regards