Chapter XXXIV • The New Alpha In Town

Start from the beginning

"Well, thank you," I say, parting ways to go back to my mate.

"How'd that go?" he asks me, as we continue to dance around for the third song, which included a lot of amazing solos.

I shrugged, "He apologized and said what I had thought about for awhile," I tell my mate.

He raises an eyebrow, "And what's that?" he asks me.

I smile, "If he hadn't been my first mate you wouldn't be my second," I lean forward and kiss him.

We were so entranced within each other's eyes that we didn't notice people going off to the side of the ballroom, so we were in the center.

I felt like Belle, from The Beauty and the Beast. I felt like a princess. But real life was different, I was an Alpha, not a princess. Either way it's just as good.

"Everybody is staring," Terrance mutters, he didn't like being stared at, but I think he could handle it for now.

"Don't wuss out on me you big bad alpha," I laugh, holding onto him tighter. He wasn't getting away from me.

"Psh, Id never leave without you my kitten," he smirks as I glare up at him. "What?" he asks looking back down at my facial expression, "Your wolf is super soft and you just remind me of a little kitten. Ferocious, but cute."

I laugh and shake my head, "That's a deep explanation," I tell him, and he just shrugs in response.

"Shall we go get food kitten?" he asks, I nod, leaving the dance floor. Soon people start to crowd back and dance again.

We head over to the banquet hall to eat. It was full of fresh food, all fresh. Everybody seemed to enjoy it, even the little ones.

"Fluffy!" I turn around and see Mary, my second pack member. I smile and hug her tightly. "I'm so happy for you! Are you going th to combine packs with your mate?" she asks, referring to Alpha Moon. I nod and she squeals, "I'll be a part of your pack again!" she hops up and down.

"How's Demetrius?" I ask her, taking a bite of my salad mixed with lemon juice .

"Oh yes, I left him with a babysitter. He's grown so much!" she throws her hands up in the air.

I let out a laugh, "Well, I'm glad to see you back in the Howler Pack soon."

She nods, getting a plate and gathering food. She had become a lot more energetic since the last time I had seen her, which made me feel happy. Today was just a good day.

I turn around and see my mate standing there, bored.

"C'mon," I pull him by his arm. He sets down his plate and follows me.

"Where are we going?" he asks as we leave the party behind.

I stay silent and lead him to my room, "A little silence won't hurt," I say, smiling.

"If we are in your bedroom, it'll be anything but silent," he winks, wrapping his arms around me.

My face becomes flushed as I turn around to face him. "Oh yeah? How?" I ask innocently.

He bites his lip, "I don't know," he says, sitting down on my bed, pulling me onto his lap. "Maybe like this," he leans down, kissing my neck. The special spot where marking happens.

I bit my lip, trying to hold back a moan.

He smirks, running his fangs over the spot before sinking them in. It never hurt, just pleasure.

"I love you Fluffy."
"I love you too Daddy."
"Oh my god-shush!"
"Why?"
"Because-"

And from then on it was a fun night ;)

•••

WELP this is the last official chapter. There's the epilogue left though! And oh yes, the last scene is sex scene. You're suppose to get that from the winky face!!!
(MY EYES ARE TEARING UP)

Anyways, thank you for reading my story. The Epilogue is just Fluffy's and Moon's life in a few years.
(OH GOD IM CRYING)

Rate my story out of ten (besides my grammar).