Chapter XXIII • No.

I carefully watch Alpha Wyatt as he roams back to his office chair, casually. His face held one emotion, mischief, and I couldn't figure out why.

"So," Alpha Wyatt starts off, placing his chin onto his hand, "How have you been doing?" he asks me.

I raise an eyebrow, "Get straight to the point. I know you're not keeping me here for the small talk," I growl. I had no reason to be here, except to fill my curiosity.

Alpha Wyatt rolls his eyes with a smug look, "Fair enough little Alpha," he smirks, "I just wanted to tell you the mate bond is still there."

I scoff, crossing my arms, "You rejected me, remember? Or did you hit that big head of yours?" I bite my lip afterwards. Sometimes I could just get so stupid. My adrenaline makes me cocky, I swear.

"Oh how I wish, but I didn't say your last name, and therefor we are still mates," he says, standing up from his chair.

"I find that hard to believe," I get up myself, "After you rejected me I ended up in the hospital and if you hadn't noticed, I don't feel the mate bond at all!" I stomp my foot, my eyes darkening a bit. Getting hospitalized was the worst! I hate those places.

Alpha Wyatt moves away from his chair and closer to me, I take a few steps back out of cautions. He takes a moment and pauses, "You may not, but I do." In a flash he runs up to me, using his werewolf powers. My eyes go wide as we are only inches a part.

"Get away from me!" I growl, biting his arm. He refused to move and only stared at me. I frown, staring back up at him in silence.

That was, until he disturbed it by tossing me to the ground. I let out a groan, I did not expect that to happen. I cough, quickly getting back up.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" I ask him.

He simply glances at me, sitting back at his seat, "Nothing, unlike you," he says in a bored tone.

I bite my tongue, walking to the office doors. I try and unlock them, only to fail. Alpha Wyatt gets back up and walks to the doors I was now away from. He wasn't trust worthy. He gets out a key and unlocks it, holding the door open for me.

I take a few steps closer, but he slams it in my face. I jump back, surprised.

"We aren't done talking yet little Alpha," he teases, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I stiffen up like a board. We walk over to the couch that was also in the office, it was small and by a cozy fireplace. "Now," he looks at the ceiling, which was very detailed and refined, "there's a possibility I won't reject you."

I look at him like he's crazy, he just threw me to the floor for hell's sake!"If you don't, I will," I straight up tell him. I wasn't having this. Most of the mate bond was already gone except a sliver of it. Unless I reject him the mate bond will repair itself and we won't be able to stay away from each other.

He lets out a stressful sigh. How stressed could he be? Im the one getting the short end of anything. "I'll make sure you don't my little Alpha," he presses his index finger against my nose, "boop."

I slap his hand away, standing up. "I will not be your Luna. When I find out my last name, I will reject you and make you suffer," my hands all up into fists as I walk back to the door. It was locked again and I hear a snicker from where Mr. Alpha was sitting down. I frown and pull the door handle right out of the door. It suddenly opens and I walk out, displeased.

I had lost my best friend and Beta today, but at least he was happy, I hope. I didn't have too much to worry about, mates like me and Alpha Wyatt's were extremely rare cases.

~•~

"Another one," I ask the bartender. This was my fifth beer of the night, and my head was starting to sway a bit. After I left the Rose Pack I found a bar. I didn't know what it was till I entered and let me say there is a lot of flashy lights and good drinks.

The female hands me another beer and I hand her a five dollar beer for it, and a few more maybe. I quickly chug the liquid and it slides down my throat, no problems. I lets out a small burp and giggle.

"Fluffy?" I turn around and see Alpha Moon in casual cloths along with some of his buddies. I turn back around, not wanting to deal with them. Really not wanting to deal with them. "I know it's you Fluffy," he says into my ear.

I jump from the bar stool and fall onto the floor, hard. I rub my butt as Alpha Moon helps me stand up, which was more of me swaying like a tree in the wind.

"What're you doing here, and aren't you like, 18?" he asks me.

I roll my eyes at his questions, "Fuck off," I slur, siting back on my seat, motioning for another beer. It slides down to me and I start chugging this one.

"Fluffy, let me take you home," Alpha Moon says, grabbing my wrist. I look down at his hand and yank my wrist from it. "We can watch movies or something," he tells me, like it's going to convince me.

I rub my eyes, "G-go away!" I shout. A few people turned to look at us with curiousity while I just flipped them all off to hell. Today was not my day and they were making it all worse.

"Nope," I'm suddenly picked up into a pair of large arms, I blink and see Alpha Moon carrying me away. I try and get out of his grasp, only for his hold on me to tighten. I groan and just lay against his chest, dazed beyond words.