"She walked with a friend. I owe you one Paige. I really do, thank you." Fiona then runs back inside to finish getting her work clothes on. Paige got in as Liam was excitingly jumping on Ian's lap. She chuckled and started the car driving off. If Paige wanted to make it to school on time she needed to get Lain to school fast. They only had ten minutes. She looked down at her gas tank and saw she was almost out. She would have to get some after school.

"Gas money everyone!" Paige yelled in the car and they all began to pull out any money they had in their pockets. Ian gave her ten dollars, Carl four and Noah gave her seven. She shoved them in her pocket and turned around the corner to Liam's school.

°°°

"Don't be late again, Carl!" Paige yelled at him and Noah as they ran to class. Carl stuck his thumb in the air as he ran. Ian kissed Paige's head and ran off to his class before the late bell rang.

She watched and the remembered. "Shit!" She quickly ran to her class which was on the other side of the school. She turned around the corner as fast as she could and slid on the floor and almost fell. No one was in the halls anymore as the bell above her ran. But she made it just in time before the teacher closed the door.

"Cutting it close again Miss. Moore." Mr.Finkle says as he shuts the door behind her. Paige sighed as she sat down next to Mel. She smiled as she twirled her red hair and blew a bubble with her gum.

"You almost got in trouble with Mr. Tinkle, Bones." Paige rolled her eyes with a chuckle and pulled her notebook out of her skull bag.

"Ya, well let's hope I don't get in trouble with Ms. Stickler." Melody giggled as she dropped the strand of hair and took her sparkling pen, writing something in her notebook. Paige rolled her eyes and looked down.

"Oh, my," Paige mumbled and Mr. Finkle glared at her. She quickly shut her mouth and began writing what was on the board.

°°°

"Hey, slut," Stacy says as she leans on the locker next to Paige. Melody giggled at the nickname she had given to them. It wasn't hurtful it was just a joke.

"Hey, Stacy. How's ya mom doin? Oh, wait. She's busy fuckin the band Fountains of Wayne." Paige smirked at her. Stacy hates how her mother named her after the damn song.

"I don't get why she had to literally cock block me with my own name. Everyone knows thst song and then ask me stupid jokes about my mother. It's gross." Paige and Mel laughed as they began to walk to lunch. "Oh my god. Three o clock." Stacy whispers to Paige.

Paige looked up to three and saw Adam looking at her with a smile. That smile that made her knees weak. A guys smile shouldn't be this beautiful. A guys smile shouldn't have that effect on anyone actually.

"God. If he looked at me like that I would jump his bones." Mel says smirking. Stacy rolled her eyes at her.

"More like jump on his dick. Every guy you date, you end up fucking and then leaving him." Mel rolled her eyes and pushed Stacy a little. They then were playfully fighting while Adam said something to his friends and walked over to Paige.

"Holy shit. He's walking this way." Mel says as she got hit with Stacy's bag. "What the hell do you have in there?" She asks as she rubs her arm. Stacy felt accomplished that she got her for once.