Part 20 : Recovery

Note :
Guys I start school in a couple of days 😭so that means I can't upload like every single day but I'll try to upload as much as I can😕but I'm also writing more of the new book🤗
I can't wait for you guys to see it but you'll have to wait a while😘

Anyway on with the story✌🏼

--------------------------------------

Everything is going so fast , the nurses and doctors rushing past me , the worried look on everyone's faces , the crying of Ariel as she screams and kicks in my arms.

I'd never thought that I'd be in this situation, that I'd be sitting in a hospital waiting room , worried sick for my Mate who was in terrible pain.

" Amelia , do you want anything front the cafeteria, me and Steven are going " Bella said to me as she put her hand on my shoulder.
" No Thankyou " I reply as i am to tired and stressed to eat.

" Are you sure ? " she asks sounding worried.
" Yes I'm sure " I reply.
She obviously cared for my health as I haven't eaten since this morning before we left for Scotland.

Bella and Steven walked towards the cafeteria and I waited for a nurse to inform me on how Eric was doing.
He had really bad wounds on his stomach and a big chunk of skin taken out of his left shoulder.

All of a sudden a nurse came out of room 217 and walked towards us , she folded her hands together.
" Eric is ok to be seen now , only 2 of you are aloud to see him at a time " she said.
" Ok well Amelia , do you want to take Aria to go see him with you " Bruce said.

" Oh no it's ok Bruce your his father you go and see him first " I say.
" Cone on Amelia just go on in , you are his mate remember " he says sitting down on the chairs next to the door.

" Thankyou Bruce " I say as I walk pick Aria up and walk up to the door , I press my left hand against it while resting Aria on the hip with my right arm.

The door opens and I walk threw seeing Eric lying on the bed , cords coming out of his noise and going into his arms.

He looks up to me and a big smile forms onto his face.
" Awe Hello my beautiful princesses " he says as he reaches his hand for mine.

I walk towards him and hold his hand as I sit down on the seat next to his hospital bed.

Aria tries to crawl onto his bed and I reach for her belly to pull her back onto the chair.
Eric looks to fragile and hurt for Aria to be crawling all over him.
" Awe Aria no hugs for today baby " he says as he strokes her cheek.

" How are you doing ? " I ask him.
" Yea I'm holding up well , everything is saw but the doctors say that I can be discharged hopefully tomorrow as long as I'm careful with my stomach " he replies.

" That's good , the sooner your home the better , I'll have the pack doctor see you when we .. " I say before I get interrupted.
" Honey I don't need to see the pack doctor , he's annoying anyway " he says as he slams his head at his forehead.

" Eric , it doesn't matter if he's annoying you need care even if the hospital is going to discharge you " I reply.

" ok ok but I'm not talking to him" he says.
" Ok you don't have to talk to him but I just want him to check that out " I say as I point to his stomach.

" Ok ok mum " he says as he giggles.
He can always be a joker.
After 20 minutes of talking a nurse walks in.
" Were trying to lower the time that the guests spend with Eric so that we can hurry up and get his surgery out of the way so if you wouldn't mind we would like it if the next couple of people come in and see him and then we can get things done quicker " she says as she crosses her hands in front of her.

" Oh .. ok " I turn to Eric and smile at him.
" I'll send Bruce in " I say as I get up and walk towards the door.

--------------------------------------

I see the nurse walk out of the room with Eric , and she nods her head at me.
I smile back to her.
I walk up to Eric and hug him all of a sudden he pulls back from the hug.

I look at him with confusion.
" It's very saw honey I'd rather not have hugs right now " he says as he holds his stomach.
" Oh , right .. sorry " I say as I take his hand and walk with him to the reception.

We get into the car and I get into the drivers seat.
I look at Eric and Aria , it just makes me appreciate them so much.

I never thought that I would end up with a mate and a beautiful baby girl , I never thought that I would end up being in a pack with people that love me and care about me.

I never thought that I would have all of this responsibility at such a young age , having the world at the end of my finger tips.

And one day , hopefully .. Aria will be able to talk to me about anything that troubles her.

I hope that she will have a problem and her first thought will be to go to her mother and ask for her advice.

Because I never had that , yes my mother was nice but she wasn't the type of person I could go to for advice.

And I want Aria to have a perfect life , I hope she feels love and protected by her family , and one day when she is ready .. a young gentleman will show her love and cherish her for as long as they live.

Because I want Aria to have the very best , the very best man to call her own.

1020 words

I hope you guys liked the ... last chapter of a wolves tale😭

Is it just me or do I finish story's so quickly just so that i can start a new story😂

I'm not sure why but I feel like this story is quite short , is 20 chapters short🤔

Anyways .. I'm so exited to be publishing my new story ' my stupid teenage self ' I hope that you guys will like it😊

The chapters are quite long but I'm gonna be publishing once a week .. hopefully😬

Anyway.. see ya👋🏼