Part 8 :A new child

Note : so I just got my nails done and let me tell you how hard it is to write with long nails😫😫😫
( it takes forever )😂😂
Anyway on with the story ..

A year and a half had pasted and me and Eric was more happier than ever , I found out that I was pregnant 6 months ago.

We were so happy to be expecting our first child and let me say this do you know how many people from the pack has  told me that before I met Eric he was a completely different person , in a good way of course.

" Morning babe " Eric said as he woke up. Because we were expecting our child we decided to move in together , in the same room , we still lived with the pack.

" Morning " I replied as I hugged him tight.
" And morning to my little princess " he said as he kissed my belly.

" ok well I'm gonna get up now " I said as I tapped his arm and got up.
He clenched his hand on my hand.
" Come on Amelia let's just lay in bed a little longer " he said as he pulled out the puppy dog eyes.

How could I resist him . I crawled back into bed and pulled the covers over me.
I cuddled up to him and felt the warm fealing of his chest as I heard his heart beat loud.

A few hours has passed of us just talking , I really felt like I clicked with Eric , I mean I've felt love with other boys but with Eric it was different , I felt safe when I was with him.

And when I was away from him , even if we are in different rooms , my heart hurts because I want to be with him all the time.
He just sends good energy threw my body that makes me happy.

I got up and out of bed as I noticed he was asleep. I opened my bedroom door and walked towards the kitchen , I made myself a hot chocolate and sat down on the couch.

Bruce came out of his bedroom and into the kitchen.
" Hey sweetie " he said as he opened the cupboard to get a bowl out.
" oh morning Bruce " I replied.

I looked at Bruce like he was my second dad , well he kind of is.
He treats me like his other daughter too , I never saw Rosalina anymore.
She was always out with her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend was a drug dealer , he also is in several gangs , one of them is a rouge gang that is enemy's with our pack.

All of a sudden I felt pain in my stomach , I was shocked because this was different type of pain.
I held my belly , " ouch " I shouted.

Bruce ran over to me and leaned down next to me.
" What's wrong , are you ok " he said worryingly.
All of a sudden I felt water in my pants.
I looked up at Bruce with a tear running down my face.

My water broke , I sat up straight and said.
" Bruce , my water broke " I said.
" it's ok , it's ok wait right here I'll get Eric and your dad and we will go to the hospital just stay calm " he said to me.
He got up and ran to the bedrooms.

A few minutes later I saw Eric and my dad run out of there bedrooms.
Eric ran over to me with my pregnancy bag that I had packed a few days ago.
He helped me up and helped me walk to the door.

He opened it and got me into the car.
Everything felt like a blur , the pain , the amount of movement that everyone was doing.

It was hard to stay calm when everyone was breathing hardly and telling me to stay calm.
We finally made it to the hospital and I felt the baby's head pushing against my womb.

Eric helped me out of the car and helped me walk up to the reception.
" I need medical assistants right away , my girlfriend is going to give birth please !" he shouted.

The receptionist got up out of her seat and ran over to me , she helped me into a wheelchair and pushed me towards one of the doors.

Eric came with me but my father and Bruce waited behind.
I wanted only Eric with me , I knew that he would help me and I would feel safe.

We got into my hospital room and two other nurses ran in.
They sat me on the bed and that's when I felt the baby's head coming threw.
I screamed at the top of my lungs as the pain grew worse.

807 words

Cast list
Amelia park
Lee park
Bruce Alan
Eric Alan

I hope you guys liked this chapter😁
Can you believe it , she's having a baby😍
I wonder what I'm going to call her😏
Also check out my info/updates book to see what's going on🤞🏼
Massive shoutout to yvetteDA she has the most amazing story and it's really good you've just got to read it😍
Anyways see ya👋🏼